finally added my pics!

at last i've braved it, i've added my profile pic and some before pics in my album.
i'm usually quite private about my weight but have thought sod it be proud of loss and show others it can be done.
almost there now should be finished and working up plans over next few months, must get a more recent pic up soon x

Hi Hun...Not sure why I can't view your pics...I normally can view them..not sure if it's because I'm viewing from my iPhone.

You must be so proud...Well done n your loss...Hopefully in a fee months I too can say the same too! X

Wow you have lost alot then, when did you start and what was your weight?
The difference from sept to Dec photo is huge, bloody well done lady!! You look fabulous!

You look great, a different person. Congratulations on your loss so far and good luck with loosing the rest :)

thanks all for your kind comments, it's people like mrs essex, emma petty. curlywurly.zoe d and of course my fab cdc lellycd who keep me motivated, i may not post much or comment but log on a few times a day to keep me going through hard times x started on may 20th 2009 hoped to have finished by now and be on stabilisation phase but had a few breaks for hols/xmas, but at least the end is in sight lolx

Awww thats sweet!!!! we started round the same time didnt we...i started May 18th 09...

This board is SO motivational its fantastic

Youve done SO well!!! bet you feel like a new woman!

hey mrs e seems like an eternity eh? not long to go tho x

Yes! In strange way i feel like ive been on these boards for YEARS!!! literally...but i have needed to come on & post every single day (except holdiay!) to keep on track whilst ss'ing ..it really helped reading other peoples success stories.

You have a goal weight similar to mine! No not long at all..but im quite happy'ish at where i am right now being honest...have officially 14 pounds 'to goal' but im not rushing ;) stabalising quite nicely at the moment and losing v slowly... enjoying maintaining too!

Good luck to you ! x

You look amazing absolutely gorgeous what a difference a diet makes.

Well done you x

Wow well done - you look absolutely wonderful, you really have done so well :)

Congratulations on your weight loss. You're looking great - love the new hairstyle too.

Well done hun for being so brave!!:happy096:
...and thanks for the lovely comment:D

You are doing fabulously well and the pictures show how far you've come.
You're truly amazing!:happy036::happy036:
xxx

thanks les, couldnt have done it without your help, my great cdc xx

Back