Finally back on-line!!

SexyBecks1

is loving CWP xx
Hi All,

Well my laptop has been in and out of repair for the past 2 weeks and have finally got it back.

As I was automatically logged out of MM's at work I could not get on properly. So I have been reading all your posts but not been able to reply.

Things are still going in the right direction for me. Albeit very slow!!! I have finally reached the 4 stone mark which means that I only have 2 more (ish) stone to loose. I have also managed to get into a size 16. I was still wearing my 18/20's thinking that there was no way I could be in a 16 yet but I tried them and they fit!!! So if anyone is thinking that they are not into the next size down, just try them and you will be very surprised.

Although I am still struggling with it a bit to be honest which is why my weight losses are not as high as they should be. But I am still plodding on rather than giving up and taking each day as it comes.

I can't believe that I am doing my race for life on Sunday. I am doing it with 13 other people, mainly from LL so it will be such a good day. I think we are going to be wearing pink earings and pink leg warmers, just to be different!!!

I also have 2 1/2 weeks to go to my summer ball. I am so excited. I have been looking at prom dresses and they are so expensive!!!! Has anyone got any ideas as to where I can get a cheap one from in Leeds? I tried ebay and there were a few on there, but I don't want to spend money on a dress that might not fit. Do you think there would be many in charity shops at the moment? I really can't afford to spend much as money is really low at the moment but I want to look amazing.

Anyway, everyone is still doing so well, I am so proud of everyone. We're all getting there. I can't believe I have been doing it 23 weeks. It really doesn't seem that long.

Sorry for the long post. Must get back to work.

Good luck to all those still left to weigh in this week.

Lots of Love x x

Thanks Magiclove, been able to read but not post, it was so frustrating!!! But wow, you've done great in your first 2 weeks. Keep it up x x

Thanks hun!
I am very happy with my progress however i'm not sure if i lose anything this week as i have a stomach bug and my gp advised me to lay off LL for now and put me on antibiotics (sigh)
Here's to our future success though..

Last edited:
Well done Becks.Is there a TKMaxx near you?Now you're a 16 you should be able to get something glammy in there.Good luck with the search x

Hi Becky

You deserve to look glam.
TK Maxx is an excellent suggestion by Jazzy. Charity shops are always worth a look as they'll be cheaper still.
I bought a Laura Ashley linen long dress for £3 today. The bargains are there if you look carefully.
Happy hunting. I look forward to seeing your pics.

Back