finally!!! its almost falling down lmao!

Kate+Matt

haha walking to work this morning i was a tad worried that my skirt was going to fall down :D its now sooooo loose, it used to be high up on my waist and now its just about staying put low on my hips, and you cant wear a belt with it.... but im pretty sure i havnt lost enough weight to have gone form an 18 to a 16 i think im in the middle now grr and the most annoying thing is that because i let my weight balloon so fast i think i only have size 14 and 18 clothes! no 16s....hmmm ebay it is me thinks :D

p.s i bought 2 swimming outfits last week in a size 20 as i hate them being too tight and they are tankinis and where my boobs have shrunk the top is a bit wrinkly and loose lol.... oops oh well better than too tight :D

Congrats to you :) makes it all worthwhile doesn't it

yarp :D been hearing about peoples clothes getting too big for them after just a couple of weeks and ive been thinking why arnt mineeee but obviously they are *dances*

Great result! Isn't it a fabulous feeling? Soon be in the size 14s so hold on in there!

minxie ty :D but long way to go until in the 14s! still in the 18s at the mo... now im worried im gonna be flashing on holiday with my baggy swimming cosie lol x

Back