Finally Reached Target

audfen

Today i finally reached my target weight i am so pleased but im trffified of trying to maintain. I heard its harder to maintain than it is to loose. How do ppl find maintaining xx

I have no idea as havent hit target yet but I just wanted to say congratulations on reaching yours. Thats a real acheivement especially it being one week away from christmas. Well done x

No advice on maintaining as I'm not there yet but just wanted to say congratulations! x

Congratulations to you both.

Yes maintenance can be more difficult. I am a failed maintainer and fighting to take the weight off again.

If I had my time again I think what I would do is still live in SW world but with a couple of extra healthyextras and if I found I was still losing weight would increase the syns a little and if I found I was gaining weight I would cut down on the extras.

Personally I believe that I am one of those people that needs to be diet aware for the rest of my life which is not such a bad thing as I love SW and we really do not need to deprive ourselves of anything within reason.

Have a brilliant "slimline" Christmas, just think how fantastic you will feel in your slinkier clothes. Enjoy your Christmas but make sure you keep your eye on your intake of food and drink. There is no need to do without, just watch what you have.

love and hugs and enormous CONGRATULATIONS !!!

congratulations_card_5B1_5D.gif

congratulations!

Fab news and also great just before Christmas.

I got to target last year the WI before Christmas and went crazy, I put on 7lbs but soon got back into my target range. Maintaining is difficult, I haven't had chance to try the extra healthy extra's yet as I keep going up and down, however it was only after Christmas that I went out of my range so it can be done.

Good luck

I too got to target this week and am terrified of putting on weight over Xmas. I've been amazing this week not touched a single chocolate at work!!
Not using my extra HEB as I want to get to lower end of target so that any gain doesn't bring me out of target. Ideally I think I would like to lose a further 1/2 stone after Xmas so will renegotiate target in January x

Just to say that I'm a maintainer, currently a couple of lbs out of range. Don't be scared ladies. It's just a different kind of challenge! You WILL put on weight from time to time - Christmas, birthdays, holidays, nights out, weekends away etc. The key is control. SW has given you the tools to control your weight and reign in the gain (I might patent the phrase!).

So think of how far you've come, give yourselves a huge pat on the back and relax :D

Just to say that I'm a maintainer, currently a couple of lbs out of range. Don't be scared ladies. It's just a different kind of challenge! You WILL put on weight from time to time - Christmas, birthdays, holidays, nights out, weekends away etc. The key is control. SW has given you the tools to control your weight and reign in the gain (I might patent the phrase!).

So think of how far you've come, give yourselves a huge pat on the back and relax :D

I second what Leapfrog has said here. I'm a maintainer (currently under target) and you have to expect weekly fluctuations in your weight. You will go up after special occasions but there's no need to panic, SW have given you the tools to get rid of that gain. Expect to put on weight at Christmas - but once you rein it in it will be back off quickly in the new year. Well done on reaching target!

Back