finally seen the light :)

Curvygirl87

Silver Member
Hello minimers :)
Hope ur all well, im am in great form today, think iv just finally realised that i can actually do sw and i will, had a terrible day yesterday, i bought some clothes for my xmas night out with the girls this sat bought a pair of black skinnies, size 14 as this is what i normally buy but haven’t bought jeans for ages, didn’t have time to try them on so tried them when i got home and they wouldn’t go past my knees :( i was absolutely gutted so so upset but it gave me that one severe kick i needed so i went to group last night knowin that i haven’t had a great week but determined that today i would actually succeed once and for all with sw, i have realised that its not sw thats hard its life and i will do everythin i can to succeed but also not let it rule my life.. i will make it fit in around me..so result of weigh in was that i sts and i was thrilled so today im up and have my whole day planned and i CAN do this :D I never wanna feel the way i did yesterday..
Just needed that off my chest :D

Good luck on your journey.

Make sure you keep your jeans and try them on every few weeks. Imagine how you will feel when you can get them on :) xx

I think everyone has a 'moment' where they think enoughs enough and then really go for it.
This is my second time on SW and this time its really clicked, and I have every confidence I will actually reach my goal.
You can do it girl! x

Good on you!

It's not nice when that happens, I've been there. Well done for not letting it have the opposite effect on you

Good luck x

Think we've all been there at some stage! Its great that you turned an upsetting moment into a motivating moment :) Good luck, You can do it!!

I've definitely been there, but for me it was my favourite purple dress not fitting - there were about 3 inches of zipper that wouldn't go up! :(

However, it doesn't fit anymore, because it's far too big! Good excuse to go out and replace it though!

Like others have said, keep them and try them on every few weeks - you'll feel amazing when they finally fit! And good luck on your weight loss journey, we're all here if you need us :)

heyxtara said:
I've definitely been there, but for me it was my favourite purple dress not fitting - there were about 3 inches of zipper that wouldn't go up! :(

However, it doesn't fit anymore, because it's far too big! Good excuse to go out and replace it though!

Like others have said, keep them and try them on every few weeks - you'll feel amazing when they finally fit! And good luck on your weight loss journey, we're all here if you need us :)

This happened to me too. I've had some things in my wardrobe for 6+ years that i have longed to be able to get back into and now I can get into them, they are too big!

I've lost count of the items of clothes that I've bought to 'slim into' and now I can get into them, they don't suit my body shape or look like a sack on me!

Back