Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by melh, 29 October 2008 Social URL.

1. melh

melh Member

After two weeks of trying to re-start i feel like i've finally got my head in the right place to do this.
    Got through first day yesterday and was very happy to see that i'd lost 4 lbs this morning so going to stay focused. :D
    I really want to lose about 30 lbs again but definately think re-starting is much harder this time. The cold weather does not help think thats why so many people are struggling??
    I've found redbush tea really nice and seems to help suppress my appetite, it is apparently equal to drinking water! So helps on a cold day.

Good luck everyone and don't let the cold weather beat you!!
    Mel x
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. peppa

peppa Pwincess

Hi Mel good luck with restart, I'm also on day 2 restart I'm having my shakes etc hot i prefer them that way and it keeps me warm:)
  4. abz

abz Gold Member

good luck honey. stay with the positive attitude and you'll get there :D

abz xx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.