find it hard?

kittycat

I cannot stick to it y??? what am i doing wrong (well i know what im doing wrong lol) but y am i finding it so hard when its so easy :( anyone else finding it hard or is it just me

i'm finding it hard at the minute, i've been so regimented for such a long time and recently i've been all can't be arsed about it. It's really bad and i'm hoping it will pass. 2 days 100% so far though!! Wi today, we shall assess the damage then xx

We all want to help you.

What exactly are you finding hard? Meal ideas? Low syn sweet things? Understanding the plans?

What days are you doing?

Let us know, and we'll see if we can help. :)

Hun...look how far you have come, are you seriously going to throw that away to eat rubbish??? You need to go back to basics and think of yourself as a new member to SW. Plan everything from scratch and most importantly, think of the reason that made you start the SW diet in the first place.
We can all give you loads of advice and support on here, but at the end of it all, if you are not ready to get back on track, there isnt anything that we can do to help.

Come on Hun....you can do it!

Come on Hun give us a clue!

Me too, mainly if somthing upsets me, so now I'm trying to train my brain into not associating comfort with food - it's sooo hard!
Good luck and post on here if you feeling like your slipping, it helps!

Back