Finding Exante Ordering Frustrating

Jayne33

Fighting for My Health
Does anybody else find the pricing on Exante products confusing and frustrating when making large orders? I've been trying to order my second big bulk order for a week or so now, but with so many different offers that change so rapidly, each time I try I never quite feel like I'm getting the order right in terms of both the products I want and feeling that I have the best deal. I seem to need to sacrifice either of these things. I somehow feel I'm being a little ripped off and am finding it rather frustrating! I've spent so much time filling and emptying my basket, and still feel no closer to being happy with what I have :-/

I just want to order the same as I did before - a 4 week bumper sweet pack of shakes, porridge and pancakes (4 a day variety), which seems to not be available tonight, but was the other day I'm sure, and then have the 100 for £85 offer include everything else (as it did in Jan), not just the limited things it now has. I want to add in some bars, other shakes, carbonara and some of the new products like the crumble and custard, cookies and cream bar, pizza, etc. I tried to make it work by doing the 35% off £100 spend, but then realised the choc n orange bars would be cheaper on the 50% off deal, and I couldn't get banana shakes in the 4 a day flavour in the £100 spend either.

Just finding it super frustrating. Going to give up for tonight I think. No doubt there'll be another offer along in the next day or so to confuse me more!

Morning Jayne

Yes - I also find the pricing/offers a pain when ordering. I ordered supplies on Monday - what I do is do a google search for Exante discount codes, there were 3 different ones on Monday - spend £100 and get 30% off and a couple of others. I write them down, do my shop then try each code to see which brings the price lowest. Also, before now I've placed two separate orders to get maximum discount. When they were doing an offer on boxes of 50 I ordered that separately and used a code for that, then placed another order for other stuff and used a different code for that. It is a faff but you can save so much it's worth playing around with.

Hope you have a good day xx

I finally managed to put in an order late last night that I was happy enough with (although still not exactly what I wanted!), but that seemed to be because prices had changed again on some single products since the night before, and then combined with the 30% off a hundred spend I managed to order about 5 weeks worth of food for £95. So that's sorted for a while now, and will be here tomorrow. Just as well, as am running seriously low!

Years ago when I did Exante it was so much simpler. I used to just order a bumper pack of shakes (standard 4 flavours) and bars (choc n orange and nut n raisin), and then add in some carbonara. That was it. Job done every month lol. Finding it far more difficult to get what I want and feel I'm getting the best deal this time.

Anyhow, can forget about it for a bit now, and just get on with weight loss :) The one good thing is that the delivery charge is low/free, so it is possible to place more than one order, and that definitely helps!

Back