finding it hard to get people to answer!!!

ANNTEXT

hey there all ,
i just wanna say that i am finding it hard to get most people to answer my message (what i am doing wrong? - or am i not chatting about the right things? - or just because you don't want to)

hmmm ok sorry i just thought i ask everyone and i wanted to see if anyone answered this!

i do thank everyone that as wrote to me or wrote back
many thanks
ann xxx:D

Don't take it personally ... I don't!! Lots of times people read but don't answer as they dont' have anything worth contributing!!!

Just thought I'd let you know you are not alone!!!

I feel like that too sometimes feel like im talking to myself !!

Aww Ann
Don't worry, as the others have said, some peeps read but don't reply, maybe everything has already been covered, or just that they dont feel comfortable posting.

I'm quite good at stopping threads, hope I don't stop this one on ya! :D

No Geri, I am going to break your thread stopping habit! Ann I read so much on this forum, as much as I can take in and (just as some of the lovely ladies have written before me) sometimes everything that I would have contributed has already been said. So I just keep it buttoned. Have a great day! Angela x

hey ann... i think we all feel like this at times but i find if you actively post on other peoples thread you kind of build up a rapport with other people and then you look out for each other??? it works for me anyhow and its great to see how other people are getting on too!!!

Please don't take it personally it would be impossible for everyone to reply to everyone elses thread... i do try but just not able to afford to give up work just yet :D :D :D

love

Wow , Me Not Feel So Lonely Now Thou! Thanks For Answering I Was Just Worried!

Xxxxxxx I Keep Writing Anyway!

Hi,

I read so many of the posts and jump in really when I feel either wrong or maybe misleading information is posted re CD.

I also love joining the silly threads:p

But is comes down to time. I often log in before 7am and can be on and off all day. I just do not have the hours in the day to answer all threads and I think thats the same with a lot of us. We mean to then the phone rings or doorbell rings or boss creeps up behind to see what on the computer and the moment goes.

So its really nothing personal.

Some days there are less threads and you will get more replies.

This is such a big fast moving forum. Sometimes I counsel clients then log on again to find over 300 new posts.

Keep posting, there is the live chat bit again a bit hit and miss.

Linda

Hi Ann

Ditto to what everyone else has said, there is just so much going on that it can bit overwhelming! I find that my diary thread is fantastic for logging my feelings and I must admit I put some pretty personal stuff on there. I know people are reading it but sometimes you just forget and it's for my benefit anyway, so I can look back. I always know that if I am desperate for a response a plea for help rarely goes unanswered.

So if you need help, please SHOUT and we will help if we can!

Hey Thats Ok I Never Answer As Many As I Like - I Guess I Was Just Moaning Thats All!
Sorry!

Anyway Thanks Guys X

Back