Finding tonight hard!

good luck caroline x x

I can't cope! I actually really can't cope!!! And I've still got another 2 hours to wait, this is too much! I'd kind of stopped thinking about it and my sister just said to me on msn ooh one two hours to go. And now I'm thinking about it again! Dammit!!

I did ok. Failed one module, only just, which I knew I would as I was ill and didn't hand in half the work. But have arranged to resubmit that anyway. Got a 54% and a 58% in the other two. So I've basically passed. But yet I'm still disappointed!

:happy096:

Hey you passed..Congratulations!! WooHoo!

God help me if I don't have an at least ok weigh in tonight!!! Might result in chocolate cake. But then I don't think we have any. So I might be ok!

Only for 3 or 4 weeks. To be honest I didn't work as hard as I could have. And I didn't go to everything I could have. Ironically, the one I did best in, was the one that I didn't go to many lectures of. I transferred in to this uni in Feb, and to be honest I noticed a lot of gaps in things they'd learnt but I hadn't. So I should have worked harder really. Next year thing's have to be different. I have to go to everything. And work bloody hard! I can still pull myself up to a 2:1/

:D Well done on passing!

Congratulations honey you have done so well and NO chocolate cake you will instantly regret it and just remember nothing tastes as good as slim feels!, keep up the good work xxx

Nope, no chocolate cake! My WI has cheered me up and I definitely don't want anything naughty anymore!! lol

Back