Fingers Crossed I Do It This Time !

Mia

Skinny girl in a fat body
Well, day 52 and I am starving. Decided to do a diary to help me read back on my thoughts, reactions etc and try to find out why I self destruct.

I have lost 23lb with another 33lb to go to goal, so not even half way there yet :(, so why am I sabotaging myself?

Last night I had 2 boiled eggs, two slices of buttered toast and 3 Weetabix - eh ?????? I felt so guilty eating it I didn't enjoy it, I felt like crying afterwards and still do, yet I am desperate to lose. I have such a bad head at the moment, I know I will get back into ketosis quickly, I always do so glugging hot water non stop to try and wee the fat out lol

Going swimming tonight after work, that occupies my mind and takes up my time til I get home and have a shake. Think I may be swimming too much maybe, so might drop it down to say 3 times a week?? Dunno yet coz I enjoy doing it. Anyway, I will see how today goes and give it my best to stay 100%. NEED to lose this weight and at the end of the day, being fat is a choice !!!

Mia this is so strange. I just posted nearly the same message on the FB site. I'm 25 lbs in, 25 to go and I keep sabotaging too. Just keep cheating with little things and then crying when I gain weight. I've always had slow losses anyway but it's going to be a snail pace if I keep going like this!

Keep going, we can do this. I've lost over 4 stone on another plan then was stupid and gained 25lb of it in 6 months. I just couldn't stick to that diet anymore and really want my gain off so now trying this. Good luck you have done so we'll x

Eeeeeeee what we going to do :(

Why cant I feel the same enthusiasm as I did at the beginning. I am going to Sainsburys tonight before the gym and I know I am going to buy a cooked chicken because I know I wont rest until I have had it. I just eat the legs and wings and give the breasts to the dogs. I feel I NEED to be satisfied before I start Round 2 :(

So I had 2 chicken legs last night and back on the wagon today (hopefully). Fighting the urge for food, really is hard at the moment, but I would love to shift 5lb to make my loss 2 stone. Wont be this week though lol, however if I swim Friday, Saturday and sunday I might lose. So, 100% and 3 x half mile swims you never know. Go me !!!

Hey Mia. Congrats on your loss so far. You and I are at the same point literally - in terms of weight loss so far and the weight loss to go. I have been on the diet almost six weeks now and have really started missing food. I am trying to control the cravings and when I feel very tempted I eat a couple of poached eggs. Proteins and no carbs keeps me in ketosis. All the best and keep at it. We will get there. :)

Obs, Mia, I have been doing a mix of ss and ss+ since week 3. I have 2 ss+ meals a week. It means I have something to look forward to in the week and don't miss food. I don't think it's affected my losses too much. x

Thanks. We all have our own ways to get through this I suppose. I am still determined to do this but must accept I will slip up now and again. I have to learn to get back on the wagon asap and not let a slip up spoil everything. A 1lb loss on Monday for me would be fab!

Go for it Mia x

Back