Finishing what I started....

leannemarie28

That mars bar aint love..
Hola!

Well my names Leanne, I'm always up and down with my weight. I did cambridge earlier this year and went down to 9.13 but met my amazing boyfriend (who loves food. brill!) and didnt finish properly,you know how the rest of the story goes.... SO here I am deciding that actually I need to stop this obsession with food - I tried slimming world and lost 6lbs in the first week, but I just found it taught me nothing. I also believe that Ok, Cambridge is really hard and some may say unnecessary, but I believe that for example, we eat out A LOT me and my partner, my friends, my family. Even with slimming world where you can 'eat what you like' I still found it hard eating out. So with cambridge - yes i know I cant eat ANYTHING but I think It's only for a short period of time (about 4 weeks for me) and when you can eat again (1000 plan) Ill want that bloody salad because by then ill be a size 8 and no burger will change my mind (even a chicken New Yorker!!!)

So here I am, day one, first cambridge down the hatch - must admit I hate all the flavours I have so I need to see my consultant and get some more! I am going to London for the weekend on the 25th November with my sister and best friend so this is my target I have a month and a day to lose a stone and 3 lbs. I know I can do it!

I also really want a family :) and without being gross had my TOTM this morning :cry:so i thought right, this is the month to sort this out once and for all!
So, I will be ranting raving (maybe even swearing!) If you want to join me brill!! I need all the support I can get!

If you got this far - thanks for not falling asleep!!

Good Luck to you!!!

Leanne XXXXXXX

Thanks!!

Ok I have successfully reached the end of day one. Thanks, Thanks very much!! Totally forgot how ANNOYING and negative other people are! I didnt eat lunch with everyone else today as I couldnt be bothered to make a fuss with the blender and have everyone ask what I'm making, but turns out they make just as much of a fuss if you don't eat! I always say 'Ah just doing a little detox' normally people just take that and walk away - Not today, no, no, lots of negative comments, I hate that, It bores me. Really, none of them are dieticians, nor are they nutritionists so uhhh BORE OFF and keep on troffing that sandwich - seriously why do people feel the need...:mad:

I do feel that this time round I'm not going to be AS strict as before, If i feel the need to eat I will boil an egg or a plain chicken breast. I also am allowing a small bit of coke zero a day as, personally, I know It doesn't knock me out of ketosis.(Phewwww)

Urgh I have one more shake tonight think I'm going for a cappuccino on the rocks!
Anyway, I'm already going through the motions 'Do i really need to diet?' 'Maybe I could just count calories?' Im trying to mentally squat these thoughts because i KNOW my way is Cambridge, its the only diet that I stick to.

COME ON!!!!! X

leannemarie28 said:
Thanks!!

Ok I have successfully reached the end of day one. Thanks, Thanks very much!! Totally forgot how ANNOYING and negative other people are! I didnt eat lunch with everyone else today as I couldnt be bothered to make a fuss with the blender and have everyone ask what I'm making, but turns out they make just as much of a fuss if you don't eat! I always say 'Ah just doing a little detox' normally people just take that and walk away - Not today, no, no, lots of negative comments, I hate that, It bores me. Really, none of them are dieticians, nor are they nutritionists so uhhh BORE OFF and keep on troffing that sandwich - seriously why do people feel the need...:mad:

I do feel that this time round I'm not going to be AS strict as before, If i feel the need to eat I will boil an egg or a plain chicken breast. I also am allowing a small bit of coke zero a day as, personally, I know It doesn't knock me out of ketosis.(Phewwww)

Urgh I have one more shake tonight think I'm going for a cappuccino on the rocks!
Anyway, I'm already going through the motions 'Do i really need to diet?' 'Maybe I could just count calories?' Im trying to mentally squat these thoughts because i KNOW my way is Cambridge, its the only diet that I stick to.

COME ON!!!!! X

I hate when people insist on being negative. Its not their life and quite simply none of their business yet they insist on interfering. I have one guy in the office who I won't really do anything about the diet with for this reason. I have nights where I need something. I have 50g of either chicken or prawn with salad of lettuce, mushrooms, green pepper and cucumber with some fat free dressing. CDC says this is ok so don't worry about eating too much have it when you need to. And do stick with it, it will be worth it x

Hi Leanne

I hate the negative comments too, people really hack me off when they moan about the diet.

I hope you have a great weight loss this week.

Good luck hon.

PB x

Hey guys thanks for replying! Yeah all the little rats that try and get us down can PISS OFF. Thing is they arn't horrible people, I dunno they wont stop me anyway....

Well I've reached day 3 I was using my left over packs and ran out so went to see my CDC had a good old natter was there for an hour!
I weighed today and was a bit disappointed as i was 11.0. Was hoping to see 10 stone something as my home scales said just under 11 this morning, but I'm ok with that as i was wearing jeans and a big knit jumper, also TOTM, AND i had about 2 litres of water/ coke zero.
Speaking of coke zero I drank over a litre of it today....I dont think im out of ketosis as im not hungry but my god am i BLOATED and gassy WOWZERS! anywho I figure i can put up with that to help the sweet craving....

Today was great until i came home sister has had a KFC
Mum had stuffed crust pizza
muffins and pecan Slices STILL on the counter
Im actually salivating... :(

Going to torquay this weekend with my partner, sister and her partner. Think i should be ok, I mean, Im totally in the zone and want to be in my size 8's for london so i know that if i cave and start troffing it will just set me back. I may however have a SS+ meal or some food if we go for a meal only because ill look like a right knob with my water..well see.
So glad I booked off some time this week gonna lie in tomorrow and watch Jeremy Kyle then make my way down to Torquay late afternoon! Cant wait!!

Sorry for the rant feel a bit brain dead today....getting the whole dizzy thing when i get up.
Hope everyone is having an OK time and all your bodies are burning the s**t out of the fat via ketosis!!

XXX

Back