• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

First CD weigh in

Serial Foodie!
of course u will do well in week 2!

9lb is a brilliant loss so well done! Always fab to see people happy with their first week. now u r in ketosis too so u ought to get thru it all much better. those first few days can be hell but thats all behind u and u can look forward to some seriously fab results in the coming weeks.

Well done 9lbs is excellent!

Congratulations on your fantastic weight loss:D

Good luck for your second week:p
Thats a fab loss hunnie, welldone!
Hope your second week goes well :)

Staff member
9lbs. is excellent weight loss Janice:D

It is fab motivation for the week ahead.

Love Mini xxx
Well done - great first week weight loss (same as mine was)!!

Super you!!!!

Finally...Life begins
Well done, an excellent loss!
Well done you - you must feel so motivated. 9lbs is a great start for you .

Keep going - you will always see the benefit.

Take care

Day 11

Day 11 and I have struggled a bit due to illness and my O/H eating bless him! But, I hve not detered from this at ll. Not really seen the weight go down but I think it could be because I have had my fat arse in bed for 3 days! :)

It is true it does get easier and easier. If i am hungry I grab for the water. I just want to say to anyone having doubts about this diet, DON'T! It works, and it really does notice. I am the lightest I have been in years and although poorly, I feel good and proud of myself. Thay always told me if you cheat, it's only yourself you are cheating and that is true. I am going to shift the darn weight I tell you all, 10 stone here I come!