First Day DOWN Baby! +Ketosis+

binibikini

supposed to be working!
I was hungry on my way home so picked up a tossed salad for a possible SS+, but I put that untouched in the fridge and made up my dinner shake. Having that now :)
(I cancelled with my friend who wanted to go to a mac'n'cheese joint - I know I would have caved).

Does anyone know the difference between ketosis and starvation mode?? Doesnt the body start holding on to the fat on a vlcd?

Also, starting yesterday I'm taking bentonite clay for a much needed colon cleanse. Anyone else?

I was hungry on my way home so picked up a tossed salad for a possible SS+, but I put that untouched in the fridge and made up my dinner shake. Having that now :)
(I cancelled with my friend who wanted to go to a mac'n'cheese joint - I know I would have caved).

Does anyone know the difference between ketosis and starvation mode?? Doesnt the body start holding on to the fat on a vlcd?

As long as you have your full quota of porridge/shake/soup a day your body won't go into starvation mode. After 3 days you should be in ketosis.

Keep drinking water and you shouldn't need a colon cleanse...

Last time I lost my first stone in 2 weeks and 2nd stone in the next two... it did slow down a bit after that.... but if followed properly and drink water till you pee like a racehorse....:eek: you will lose and lose and lose.....

Mikki x

thanks dee.... i did have loads to lose tho! (and again this time!)

Back