First Day, First Post, First Disaster!

Zoe321

Hi All
Thought I should introduce myself...
Well, after a 2 stone loss on WW i'm at the point now where the weight's not coming off as quickly as i'd hoped and i've taken the leap onto the Lipotrim programme :D
First day today and i'm in proper Eye of the Tiger mode...had all of my shakes and my water and not feeling too bad at all (fingers crossed). Disaster occured earlier though when I tried to mix a vanilla shake with coffee and hot water - top popped off the shaker and re-decorated the kitchen with formula!!! All sorted now though.
I'm upping the weight loss effort as me and my hubby have recently been refused NHS fertility treatment (he has a 16 year old daughter from a previous marriage which automatically excludes us) and with the cost of Private treatment being so high, I want to give us the very best chance possible for it to work. I have around 70lbs to lose so really want to go for it.

Been reading all your stories and profiles - wow! Some really inspirational stuff. Hope to get to know you all soon!
Z:cross:

Welcome to LT Zoe. You've made a great decision to start. You will do so well on this with your target to aim for. I'm sure you will get what you want from this and good luck with everything.

Ask any questions you need to cos there are some experienced LTers on here that are very helpful and inciteful. Good luck.

Hi All
Well, after a 2 stone loss on WW i'm at the point now where the weight's not coming off as quickly as i'd hoped and i've taken the leap onto the Lipotrim programme :D
First day today and i'm in proper Eye of the Tiger mode...had all of my shakes and my water and not feeling too bad at all (fingers crossed). Disaster occured earlier though when I tried to mix a vanilla shake with coffee and hot water - top popped off the shaker and re-decorated the kitchen with formula!!! All sorted now though.
I'm upping the weight loss effort as me and my hubby have recently been refused NHS fertility treatment (he has a 16 year old daughter from a previous marriage which automatically excludes us) and with the cost of Private treatment being so high, I want to give us the very best chance possible for it to work. I have around 70lbs to lose so really want to go for it.

Been reading all your stories and profiles - wow! Some really inspirational stuff. Hope to get to know you all soon!

Hi Zoe and :welcome2:to minimins. Wishing you the best of luck for your LT journey. This board is extremely supportive so we are all here if you need us.

Good luck! You'll be there in no time :)

Hi Zoe and good luck hun! you've got a great incentive there to start you off which is fab! you'll do great! i've had so much support already from this site, its the best! xx

Good luck! You have done so well on WW and now another part to your journey, and we are all here to help each other along :)

Thanks all! Off to bed now, just in case I start to stray in the direction of the fridge - not been too bad today, got the feeling that tomorrow'll be the killer day though!
Thanks again, sure i'll be pestering you all soon enough!
Zx

Welcome to you Zoe.

Alex :)

hey zoe
welcome! Really wish you all the best and think you will definitely achieve what you are aiming for xx... we're all here for you if you need anything! xxx

p.s. dont ever shake the beaker when you have hot water in it.. else you'll be re-decorating your kitchen pretty much every day!... :p

Hi Zoe and welcome.
FBTB is right, never use the shaker for hot shakes!!
Buy a stick blender from ASDA or Sainsys for about a fiver, and blend the hot ones in your shaker (MUCH safer!!)
Good luck. xxxx

hi zoe, wow i wish you all the best in everything you want too achive
little prayers said for you xx claire

Welcome and good luck Zoe. Sorry to hear about your disaster but you aren't the first to make the same mistake!!!! The only reason I haven't is coz I have all my shakes cold! That's coz I'm a coward!!!!

x

Hi All

Well done :eek::eek::eek::eek: Zoe. Like you I have just started LT which is totally alien. I have normally gone with WW or SL but the idea of going back to that again does:eek: not appeal. I am sure that you will get loads of support here once u find your way around. I have found that so far myself and Iam a real technophobe:confused: Will look out for you in the coming weeks and support where I can.:553:

FBTB - Will most certainly not be making that mistake again!!:D Made a hot-choc last night and used the jug blender, made the top nice and frothy (sad, but it gave it the tiniest hint of luxury-lookingness).

Everyone else, thanks again for the encouragement. On day 3 now and although i'm craving food, i'm not actually hungry - just want the sensation of chewing I suppose. Had a sneaky peek at the scales this morning :eek: and am 6lbs down so far - proper weigh-in on Saturday. Energy levels are great but the during the night toilet visits aren't so great, still, at least it shows i'm doing well on my water intake :D

Speak soon, off to figure out the tickers.
Zx

Hello and good luck! This website is a godsend and LT is much easier - honest! - than WW once you get stuck into it:D

FBTB, I can't stop!!!!:(:(:(
Showing 8.5 this morning, it's the only thing that's got me out of bed this week!

My hubby got me some fancy-dan Salter scales for xmas, the ones that do your body fat / muscle / water % measurements - I was shocked how much the water % has shot up this week!

BTW, saw your pics on another thread yesterday - wow!:D

Zx

I have to admit I bought some scales too! A week is such a long time to wait lol. Also because I have to get two buses to the clinic my advisor has said that once she is happy i have settled in well I can see her fortnightly.

Great news already hun...keep going!! xx

Back