Induction First day food, did i eat the right things??

welshlal

Well end of day one (yesterday)and I must say it hasn't been to taxing ( assuming I am eating the right things lol, so here it is.

B- bit of ham and a sausage
L- stick of celery, small block of cheese and slice of boiled ham
D- salad with boiled eggs, lettuce, cucumber, spring onion, green pepper, small bit of grated cheese and a dollop of mayo.

Drinks - 2 cups of tea with sweetener, loads of water, small bit of diet coke.

Have snacked on pieces of a boiled ham that I made for kids tea.

Exercise - 1/2 hour of netball

Hope I have done this right and eaten the right things, I feel good and positive so long may it continue xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Day 1 looks good. My only comment is to make sure you are eating low carb sausages. M&S sell 93% pork ones and each sausage is less than a carb so you can have 2 or 3 and feel really full and satisfied. you can also have bacon, and a fried egg if you wish for your brekkie.

Hi,

Thanks for the reply, it's a relief to know that I was on the right track.

Hubby is a butcher and he has started on Atkins with me, so he made us some special no filler/ low car sausages lol

Thanks for the tips though, how far in are you?

In my opinion I think your portions sound meager, probably because you have that old diet tradition of less is best running around your head.

Pile your plate up. Dont have a bit of grated cheddar, have an ounce and enjoy it.

Good luck, keep checking in for the first week at least.

sig:--- Mark 6'4". Was 21 stone, is <19 now, two month goal is 17 stone. BMI says 13 stone but that's just daft.

Back