First day going good.

Principessa N

Minimins Addict
Well my first day seems to be going well, i've had both my shakes and 2 snacks at work and i'm only just starting to feel hungry, went to buy some more shakes and ended up buying a cook book, which is good because i'm struggling for ideas for tea. I was going to have a salad but realised that all my stuff is off as we haven't been shopping this week, what are peoples fav dinner?I really wanted caramel shakes but it can't find them :confused: and i don't like enough of them to buy the variety pack

i got quite addicted to stir frys as you can buy huge packets from morrisons for just £1.

you cant get the caramel shakes online delivered to england, i enquired about this a while ago.

ireland have an online pharmacy that does it but is no good to us here on the mainland:(

Stir fry is a staple in my house with chicken lots of green veg, garlic chillies. I do sometimes do a 'dinner' with chops, cooked veg and cauliflower mash...it's quite nice.
I love chicken salad........anything which is low carb.

Kels...what is the name of online pharmacy in ireland that deliver...might be of interest to me? How are you feeling this evening?

Well my first day seems to be going well, i've had both my shakes and 2 snacks at work and i'm only just starting to feel hungry, went to buy some more shakes and ended up buying a cook book, which is good because i'm struggling for ideas for tea. I was going to have a salad but realised that all my stuff is off as we haven't been shopping this week, what are peoples fav dinner?I really wanted caramel shakes but it can't find them :confused: and i don't like enough of them to buy the variety pack
Well done on first day...its the hardest!! I love the stir fry and salads myself, but often just have whatever meat and veg I'm doing for the family just leave out whatever carb they are having, the cauli mash is lovely and another new thing to me is celariac...you can use this as mash or chips. Some of the girls have recommended butternut squash as an alternative to oven chips, haven't tried it myself. Another fav of mine is an omlette, hope that helps :D

Kels...what is the name of online pharmacy in ireland that deliver...might be of interest to me? How are you feeling this evening?

medicare :)

im sort of okay just had a text of luke saying night night beautifull

i really miss him its killing me :(

Ooohh I love celeriac and butternut squash..........

Back