first day in plan tomorow please help

shezam

Silver Member
Hello! just been to my first meeting, very inspirational but I'm a bit stuck at the first hurdle.

For my breakfast tomorrow, can I have 2 wheetabix & milk (hexb) and a banana i think this is fine just neet resassurance.

Also thinking a sandwhich with lots of salad at lunchtime and an apple.

Gonna start a food diary on here tomorrow x

Hello, and welcome...yes 2 weetabix (hexb) with milk (hexa) will be fine to have with banana for breakfast, with regards to your sandwich then that will depend on which plan you are doing, now I don't do extra easy so someone else might be able to clarify but as far as I am aware you would have to syn your bread as you can only have one hexb which you will have used for your weetabix, however if you do red or green plan then you can have 2 hexb's so if you use wholemeal bread from a 400g loaf then you can have 2 slices...hope that is still the same as there have been some recent changes and I am still using an old book, but is correct to the best of my knowledge....if I'm wrong someone will be along soon and let you/me know. Good luck x :)

Thank you for your reply, im starting on ee so will see how I go. I don't really have anything else I can have for lunch planning on.going shopping tomorrow, least I can use that towards my sins. Sorry if I'm.sounding stupid, it was made to sound very easy in the class but now I'm trying to plan its not so good! X

Yeah Suzyflo is right - you will have to syn your bread though if you are planning on doing EE. Look forward to your food diary!

Samus

Thank you for your reply, im starting on ee so will see how I go. I don't really have anything else I can have for lunch planning on.going shopping tomorrow, least I can use that towards my sins. Sorry if I'm.sounding stupid, it was made to sound very easy in the class but now I'm trying to plan its not so good! X

The first few days can be a bit tricky but you will soon get in to it, i just planned day to day at first until I got the hang of it but now I can plan a whole week without too much stress!

Samus

How about having lots of fruit for breakfast then you wouldn't have to syn your bread as it can be quite high.

no prob, I also need my 2 hex b's on EE but syn one. So your weetabix would be your hex b and your 2 slices of bread, if they are a standard loaf sized medium sliced then just count 7 syns for both slices. You can have up to 15 syns so you still have plenty to play with.

Back