First day of CD

Hi all,hope its going well,day 4 here I come. So far so good,have weighed myself-I know I shouldnt have done and Ive lost 4 lbs,only another 101 lbs to go.

Stay happy,

xx

Hi all, day 4 and its getting easier, it must be, girls had McD and KFC for t and i wasn't even tempted (thats a miracle in its self lol), have a great day

well done honey your over the worst now it gets easier xx

Hi clare, yeah that would b great, I'm usually on line in the evenings but haven't managed it the last couple of days, i'm on day 4 and its seems to be getting a lot easier lol, how u r doing?

Hi Jacci, naughty naughty but well done thats great, i'm too scared to go near the scales, i'm convinced i've stayed the same and that would finish me off lol

Hi PoshJules, what better reason than grandchildren or children, we all want to b around to watch them grow up, even if that does mean we're getting older lol, good luck

another CC sole source virgin here saying hi to u all. only 1st day but feeling positive and DETERMIND!!!!

hi everyone! hows everyone doing? I'm nearing the end of my third day now and thinking im getting past the hunger, today i've had one porridge and one soup and not really bothered about having one for supper even tho it killed me this morning to wait longer for my first one - evenings are hard so thought I'd save one for a supper.

Already lost 8lbs as well! 2 inchs from my waist, 4 from my hips and 1 from my bust :( bust not so good lol

I was debating adding a 200 kcal meal next week but think i'll try to stick it out longer esp as i have two weddings and possibly a summer ball on the raf base - all 3 course meals! need to keep up the sole source me thinks....

Hope everyone else is getting through those first few days - mine have been tears and grumpy guts galore!

love to all

x

Hi Michelle, first week weigh-in today - lost 8.5lbs!! So chuffed, and not felt hungry in the slightest. Feel really motivated tonight. Good luck with your first weigh-in! xxx

Hi girls and welcome to the site :D

You are all doing fab so keep trucking!..;):D

Isis xx :)

Back