first day of exante(hopefully)

lastdiet4me

Silver Member
hi all, i may have posted in the wrong section before so ill post here and hope im in the right place this time ..lol
As the title says this is my first day of exante, well im hoping it will be as i put my order in yesterday morning so hope it will be here soon as i havent eaten yet..lol ive been reading through all the posts and im hoping this is really going to work for me, i have been doing WW pro points and ive lost 16lb so far which im really pleased with but it just seems to have taken a lifetime so im going to try exante to shift as much weight as possible (probably need to lose another 4 stone)then hopefully go back to WW again (well thats the plan) i would be so grateful if anyone could give me some tips and ideas please to help me along the way, i have never done this vlcd before so im really worried and a bit apprehensive, thank you and hope so speak to you all soon x

Hi there - you're not alone!

I started this diet yesterday, and it's my first vlcd diet ever after 16 years on and off Slimming World.

I just felt like trying something different to motivate me and give me a kickstart.

Sorry I can't be more helpful with info about the diet yet, but good luck with it anyway!

So far, halfway into day 2, my observations are thus:

HUNGRY! :(

;)

Welcome to Exante.

I assure you the hunger will pass, it's just the first few days till you learn that the shakes are everything you need and Ketosis kicks in. The first 3 - 5 days are a challenge but the reward is great as the first week usually brings a huge loss and this motivates you to keep going.

I have lost a lot on VLCD and I can say it's the best thing I've done in many years.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

thank you both im feeling ok at the moment but must admit my stomach is rumbling quite a bit, i seem to have 2 threads now because i thought id posted in the wrong place earlier so sorry for the confusion, im hoping to be following the total solution programme and ill be here for a long time so nice to meet you both xx

lastdiet4me said:
thank you both im feeling ok at the moment but must admit my stomach is rumbling quite a bit, i seem to have 2 threads now because i thought id posted in the wrong place earlier so sorry for the confusion, im hoping to be following the total solution programme and ill be here for a long time so nice to meet you both xx

Hey last diet :)

I have done every diet and vlcd going :)
I woke up new year and decided to do lipotrim which I did religiously for a month and lost almost 40lb in that time ( I was over 17 stone when I started ) and lost another 40lb since (moved to exante) but I have had a struggle after 80lb off in 6 months I got bored of dieting and thought I was happy at 11.7 stone so I messed about a bit and gained half a stone in 8 weeks :( I'm back now and trying to get my head back into TS. It is so much easier if you really want it enough, also once you get into ketosis you can tend to get a burst of energy and stop feeling hungry. My best advice would be to drink lots and don't think 'ill have a day off" unless you really think you can get back the next day. It's not worth coming out of ketosis for 1day 'in my opinion' because it just takes longer to get to goal and once some people taste food again they find it so hard to get back to TS straight away ( I could have been at goal ages ago if I'd stuck to it ) and all the food will still be here to have in moderation when you are at goal. It's a fab diet and it really works. Just gotta take it a day at a time and push through the hard bits. Feel free to look at my pictures and join me for s chat in my diary any time :)

I feel like s new prtson, it's amazing what a few stone off can do :)

Lovely to meet you xxx muffy xxx

Hey last diet

I ditto what the Muffster said, she talks sense (sometimes ;) )
You'll find amazing support on here just make sure you come on loads :)

Good luck hun

Clair xx

thank you clair and muffy great advice and omg well done on both your great weight losses it seems a lifetime away that ill be 11.7 stone, im currently 17 4lb and was 18 6lb 9 weeks ago when i started WW, i feel better even after losing that first stone but it just seemed like it was going to take forever, im 43 and have also been on every diet going and i know now that im older it will be harder to shift but im going to try and give 100%, thank you both for replying it will make it a lot easier with help and great advice from others to keep me going x

lastdiet4me said:
thank you clair and muffy great advice and omg well done on both your great weight losses it seems a lifetime away that ill be 11.7 stone, im currently 17 4lb and was 18 6lb 9 weeks ago when i started WW, i feel better even after losing that first stone but it just seemed like it was going to take forever, im 43 and have also been on every diet going and i know now that im older it will be harder to shift but im going to try and give 100%, thank you both for replying it will make it a lot easier with help and great advice from others to keep me going x

I started at 19.07 !!!!! These TFR diets do work :) you'll be 11.07 before ya know it ;)
Have you started a diary? I "hang out" there mostly I'd love to follow your journey :) xx

funny you should say that hun lol i was just reading a few and thought it might help me with my journey so i can look back and remember how i was feeling etc along the way ..watch this space xx

lastdiet4me said:
funny you should say that hun lol i was just reading a few and thought it might help me with my journey so i can look back and remember how i was feeling etc along the way ..watch this space xx

:D:D xx

WELCOME FROM ME TOO - its the best diet in the world and it works. Its tough for at least a week in my experience then gets better as your body adjusts. Sometimes out of the blue you get hard days or hard times, mine in early evening - but the results are fantastic.
When it doubt drink water - it seems to cure everything.
Good luck
GSQ

Back