first day of lipotrim !

SkinnyMinie

Hi everyone! :D Im new to this site, i started Lipotrim 5 days ago, when i weighed myself on the 3rd day i was down ten pounds i was so delighted! But as the day went on i was struggling alot, so even tho i was lying to myself, i stuck a bit of milk into my coffee thinking it would be no harm! I started struggling more and more and was gettin weak and cranky, i ended up coming downstairs when everyone went to bed and ate two slices of bread with butter, i felt terrible after it and it didnt even taste as nice as i thought it would. anyhow, then i watched the Lipotrim DVD properly and paid attention! and then i understood about ketosis!! I thought the bit of milk wouldnt add pds on but i didnt realise i was actually making things worse for myself! So today is my first proper day starting from scratch again. I feel very positive and hope it will continue! i have been sitting in the kitchen for the last 3 hours on the laptop and i have no whatsoever tempation to eat anything, but i am looking forward to my shake in the morning ! The site is fab and has helped my positive thinking alot! U guys are all amazing and you are all an inspiration! Just thought i would share my story and hope the site will help me be strong to reach my goal like u guys! Skinnyminie (please god!) x ;)

Hi and welcome,gosh you get up early lol!!!
LT is the best diet ever IF you stick to it 100%.I lost over 8 stone on it last year but ate like a pig ever since and put on 2.5 stone!So im back on it too.Its sooo hard i also keep failing, lets just say this is probaly my 5th restart.Ive a wedding on 15th aug so i need to be a size 14 lol to wear my dress or ill be buying something new which i cant afford.
This site is great for soport so whenever you feel like eating come on here lol.
Good luck xxxx

Hi everyone! :D Im new to this site, i started Lipotrim 5 days ago, when i weighed myself on the 3rd day i was down ten pounds i was so delighted! But as the day went on i was struggling alot, so even tho i was lying to myself, i stuck a bit of milk into my coffee thinking it would be no harm! I started struggling more and more and was gettin weak and cranky, i ended up coming downstairs when everyone went to bed and ate two slices of bread with butter, i felt terrible after it and it didnt even taste as nice as i thought it would. anyhow, then i watched the Lipotrim DVD properly and paid attention! and then i understood about ketosis!! I thought the bit of milk wouldnt add pds on but i didnt realise i was actually making things worse for myself! So today is my first proper day starting from scratch again. I feel very positive and hope it will continue! i have been sitting in the kitchen for the last 3 hours on the laptop and i have no whatsoever tempation to eat anything, but i am looking forward to my shake in the morning ! The site is fab and has helped my positive thinking alot! U guys are all amazing and you are all an inspiration! Just thought i would share my story and hope the site will help me be strong to reach my goal like u guys! Skinnyminie (please god!) x ;)

It gets easier as you get into it and when you see the results too, keep at it and you will be grand x

Hi and welcome,gosh you get up early lol!!!
LT is the best diet ever IF you stick to it 100%.I lost over 8 stone on it last year but ate like a pig ever since and put on 2.5 stone!So im back on it too.Its sooo hard i also keep failing, lets just say this is probaly my 5th restart.Ive a wedding on 15th aug so i need to be a size 14 lol to wear my dress or ill be buying something new which i cant afford.
This site is great for soport so whenever you feel like eating come on here lol.
Good luck xxxx

8 stone last year :eek: well done, you will have the 2 off in no time, good luck x

You'll be fine just give this time and 100%. You know it works if you do. Good luck

Hey Skinny minie!!

Once you hit ketosis your flying, just hang on in there, you can do it xxxx

Hi Skinny
Welcome!! You have certainly come the the right place for support.

I think your little blip has helped you! You realised that eating the bread/butter didnt help or fill that hole. Because in your heart of hearts you want to lose the weight. It calls for commitment though,,and it bucket loads. No one on here will ever say it is easy, far from it, but you know it does get easier and the shakes become a big part of your life.

I grow my own veg/fruit, have had to harvest, cook, freeze, etc since I started 10 weeks ago and I dont even think about eating. Just doesnt enter into the equation. It did at the beginning, but not now..the goal is biggger than the urge to eat. That will happen one day and I have got throught this by knowing I am on a food holiday and that I will eat again one day.

It will come around quicker than you think and before you know it you will be having your first WI and will be absolutely delighted with the result, and that will keep you going for Wk 2 and so it goes!!

One thing I would say, never be negative...keep being positive, even if you have a blip...try and somehow make it a positive, as I do believe that will help you so much.

It is good to see you and hope you have a great week!

Take care

Back