First Day of slimming world

fatandfedup

Hi Guys!

Went to my first meeting last night so today is day one for me. feeling positive about this!
Here is a bit about me,

My name is Louise , Im 27 and have 3 young children. Ive struggled with my weight for around ten years now and am currently weighing in at 23st7lb this just wont do!!!!!

So this is day one on the road to slimness! lol!

The main reason for losing weight is obviously the health issue. I dont have any medical conditions thankfully but if i carry on how im going im going to end up with at least one arent i?..

I also want to be healthier for my children and be able to run around with them and have lots of energy to do things with them which i currently dont have!! and its not fair on them , even though my children eat right i just havent been able to do the same.

I would also like to feel good about myself and feel comfortable. I have very low self esteem and no self confidence although if you knew me you would never say i wasnt confident, but it is a front , inside i am hiding away :(

Well I will hide away no more , I am determined to lose the weight. I have never done slimming world before but am very eager to give this everything. Plus my sister and Mum are doing it also so have plenty of support.

One of My main goals is to feel comfortable enough to go swimming. I havent been for roughly 10 years and i absolutely love swimming and would love to take the kids aswell!!!

anyway enough about me , thank you for reading and I am looking forward to getting to know everyone, sharing recipes and giving/receiving advice.

good luck to everyone just starting and well done to everyone already on the road to slimness xxx

I could have written a lot of that! Good luck and use this forum as much as you can. I do SW from home and this place is like a 24hr meeting!

Good luck!! X

Good luck hun x

Good Luck! Once you find the substitutes to the food you currently enjoy Slimming World is the easiest and most enjoyable diet that I have found :) good luck and if you have any questions just ask xx

Wow that's amazing that you have lost 2st already! Good Luck on SW! xx

Good luck , this site and the people who post are great so you should never be stuck for ideas

Welcome and loads of luck for your journey! Hope you have a fabulous first week :) x

You've done the hardest part, that's joining up in the first place. Read the book from cover to cover, and if there's anything you don't understand, keep asking.
There are some amazing SW recipes around try something new each day - it's a great plan and you WILL lose weight.
Good luck with your goals
Tina x

Back