First day of the rest of my life

val1960

Hi all,
I have been lurking around the forum for a few days since i decided to have a go with lipotrim and as today is my first day i thought i would make myself known ;). This forum looks great and it has really inspired me to go for it and lose this weight i have been slowly accumulating over the years :). I really hope i can have the success that you guys have had !! Half way through day one already. Choc shake for brekkie and chicken soup this afternoon. Think i,ll try the flap jack for dinner with a cup of black coffee :)

Val x

Hi. Good luck with your journey x

hi there, i began today also. I had strawberry milkshake, chicken soup and then had the chocolate in mouse form, found it so sweet i turned it into a hot chocolate half way through. At 3 o clock i was hungry so at about 5 o clock i had a peice of sugarfree gum to chew on, on the way home :( i am still determind and tommorrow is a new day. Food is on the brain but i want to get through this next week or so to get to ketosis and feel less hungry i hope. fingers crossed.

:sigh:Hi Swinnie, thankyou so much and well done on your losses :clap:
Hi Never, best of luck to you. Day one nearly over. Just take it one day at a time, thats what i'm going to try to do. Been saving my flapjack for later so i don't feel deprived watching the tv :D. Are we allowed sugar free gum on this diet? I didnt think we were? I have drunk loads today but still got a headache...and like you, all i can think about is food :sigh: Oh well, onwards and upwards, no one said this was an easy journey and we arent on our own hun x

no your not allowed gum, however that was my little cave in. lets hope it dont again. i have drank lots too and also been to the loo lots! keep me posted on your progress. I suffer with headaches on a daily basis anyway so was really concerned how bad my headaches would be but today has been pretty normal. however i have taken paracetemol to help me get through.

Back