First day on CD

Lynny

I am pleased to write I started the cd today, it's going ok, better than I thought, the only thing I'm missing is diet juice but am drinking litres of water....not the same" :cry:

Are there any other newbies out there?

X

Hiya lynny, I only started 2 weeks ago and it does get better. You can get juice from your CD after week 2 so hang in there!
X

Hiya lynny, I only started 2 weeks ago and it does get better. You can get juice from your CD after week 2 so hang in there!
X

Really? Juice? Do you mean water flavouring?

Welcome Lynny, expect the next couple of days to be tough going but hang in there, the results are well worth it! The hell on earth only lasts a couple of days, after that it's plain sailing :D

Oops yes I meant water flavouring
X

Oops yes I meant water flavouring
X

Def makes it more palatable :D although I haven't used the water flavouring this time, went through tubs of it the last time, but haven;'t felt the need yet, bizarre. I recommend the summer berry. :)

I used water flavoring from day 1 :) think it depends on your CDC. Also fizzy water helps with the craving for the fizz x

Am sure this has been asked a million times before but does the water flavouring affect ketosis? I know everyone's different but what is the general message on this?

Good luck Lynny! As scooterchick rightly said - first few days are awful (I got cramps, headaches, dizziness, constipation (sorry!) you name it) but I got through and am now really happy and comfortable with the diet. You'll do brilliantly and be so proud of yourself for sticking to it.

Hi :) I'm on day 2 of the CD and am also finding it easier than I thought! Got a splitting headache today but don't feel hungry, not even tempted by anything! Good luck :) x

Hi Lynny
i`m on week 2 of ss+
wanted to wish you all the best on the diet
first week is hardest then once you are in the zone you`ll feel great
keep posting and looking at the pics on here, they`re very inspirational

kaz:)

Hi Lynny

I'm on day 4 of SS, feeling great today. Not really hungry at all, in fact only just having my 3rd pack now. Funnily enough, I'm not craving any sweet food even though I have a huge sweet tooth. Just craving something with taste, like a curry!!

Can I add garam masala to my chicken and mushroom soup?!

Maggie x

Good luck Hun! I'm a week and a half in ... But I ate and had to start over :(

Totally totally TOTALLY not worth it so don't do it! Hang in there you can do it!! xx

Back