First day on exante! Tips needed

Hannz

Hi all

So I am starting exante again which must be like my tenth time! My weight has crept up so much and I have been on slimming world since the end of April but haven't even managed to lose a stone my motivation just lacks but I have finally realized that I need to do something about my weight I have just turned 25 and I am 17 stone 13lb!! I don't know how I have got this big, I was a big child but never imagined to be this big :(

I had started exante before a few times but never lasted longer than 3 days. I really need some hints and tips. Just general support really, it would be great to here from people who started with a similar weight to mine and the losses that they incurred.

I've recently started the diet again too, after trying it a few times before and never getting past the first day. I'm now into my second week and already noticing a difference. Drink plenty of water and take one day at a time. It might feel like you have a mountain to climb at the moment, but you will get there. The first few days are tough, once you get past those it does get easier. Good luck

Back