First Day On Lipotrim

Its not to bad so far, as i was on a low food diet anyways (my own stupid made up diet lol)

the strawberry drink is nasty, how do they get away with calling it strawberry lol

is there a nicer flavour as my chemist only offers strawberry or chicken as he dont have many men on lipotrim, going to ask him to order some more

water wise ive had the following

3 x 500 ML BOTTLES
2 X 500 ML SHAKES

now on my 4th bottle of water, any ideas on how much i should have a day including the shakes

i also had 3 black coffees

i no you cant drink flavoured water, but is there no way you can make your own flavoured water, its weird the food i can live without its just my strawberry water i miss most lol

also i should say a BIG thank you to the forum, with out it i wouldnt of started lipotrim :D

you should have atleast 2ltrs of water a day - more if you can! :D

i dont think you are allowed to have anything other than plane water, black tea and coffee and leaf teas.

How about trying peppermint tea?

oh and welcome aboard :D:D

Hi Dan and well done for nearly completing your first day. I flavour my water with some peppermint tea bags and a sweetex, just helps to get it down your neck.
I love the strawberry shake, its one of my favourites, but I like the chocolate and vanilla too,also the bars are good. Coconut preferably than peanut. The soup is the only one I dont like.
I dont think that is fair that your Pharmacy dont have other shakes, if they are partaking in the programme, they should have supplies of everything, tell them to shift their butt and get it into gear.
I aim to drink 3 litres of water every day, but the peppermint water counts towards your intake too.

Keep going hun, another couple of days should see you in ketosis.

Thanks for the reply's after this bottle of water thats 2 litres done + my coffee's + the shakes, i am sure i will fit in another 500ml bottle or two, i may try the peppermint, does anyone no what are those strips i can use to sort of the dog breath lol

Listerine strips, they are quite good, but I only used them on the first couple of weeks, I tend to be okay now with plenty of water and regular brushing of my teeth and tongue. Also I use a non alcoholic mouthwash.

Good on you son, nice to hear another bloke on the journey. It is worth it I can tell you. and kick butt at the pharmacy for the other flavours.

seriously struggled to find men on the diet m8, was soo weird being the only bloke there, nice to see another geezer doing the diet, your ticker shows you are doing real well, hope to have one of those up and running soon :)

whooo you two have found each other ... how sweet! :) lol

one thing i wondered do is, can thing's like lipotrim be compared to go lower meals, for example can the weight loss be the same on both ? its just weird as on the website they claim to help with the same sort of weightloss that lipotrim claims to do as well, but surely if that was true wouldnt we all be on the meals and not the so called flavoured shakes lol

I dont know to be honest, I wouldnt have thought so.

I had some free samples from go lower, the bar was lovely and the meal they sent was chicken and leeks in a cream sauce, the chicken itself was nice, but the rest of it was like a soup. I think its quite expensive though.

Was okish lol was fine till about 4pm then i became seriously hank marvin, but had some water and i was fine again, i then became starvin again around 10pm, but again water sorted that out

now on day 2, fingers crossed its a little easier today ;)

HIya dan and welcome!!

How are you getting on??

Welcome Dan. You will find it gets easier the longer you do it. Once you are in ketosis you will feel so much better. Not hungry and so much energy, it's great. I'm in week 11 and still have so much energy it's unbelievable! Good luck and keep up the good work, you can do it!

Welcome Dan and good luck on your journey to weight loss.

My dh started it last week but is struggling - he's taking it a week at a time though and lost 13lbs last week.

He's trying the bars this week and one shake. I think it's unfair that you only get 2 meals/shakes a day though when we get 3 !

i no i find my self chewing my dogs ear as i no thats ok lol :D how are the bars are they nice ?

Welcome Dan and good luck on your journey to weight loss.

My dh started it last week but is struggling - he's taking it a week at a time though and lost 13lbs last week.

He's trying the bars this week and one shake. I think it's unfair that you only get 2 meals/shakes a day though when we get 3 !

Hi Dan

Hi Dan
Welcome. Wish you luck on your journey. Any help required you only need to ask.We are all in the same boat.;)

Back