FIRST DAY ON LIPOTRIM

monique's memoirs

hi all well my first day is almost over and only the lipotrim tasty meals have past my lips lol i have really missed food today :( but as my step mom is doint he program also ive been able to call her and take my mind off eating, ive still had to prepare meals for my partner and children that was tough im not going to put you through what i had to cook but believe me my mouth was watering but i was strong im just havin my last meal the chic soup and its not that bad at all just to have something hot is nice im hoping my yurning for food will pass im going to bed early tonight so i will have completed my 1st day 100% lipotrimmer roll on my first weigh in that might help to see results :sigh:

hi hun,im just on day 3 and it does start to get easier:) i still think about food(any food)but i just keep myself busy.
i also have 2 children and hubby to cook for and it does make it hard,but we can do this:D be positive and well done for your first day on LT:D

Well done for getting through day 1. It's easier from here on in.

I've always cooked for the family whilst on this and it does get easier. Get your first week over and your weigh in will really spur you on for your second week. Good luck and keep up the good work.

wow i cant believe mini you lost 3 stone in 7 weeks ohhhhhhh i wud so love that, im the person everyone said god have you seen how much weight monique as put on to change that for them to say have you seen how thin she is now thats whats keeping me going thanks all who replyed when i feel low im just gonna come on here and read all the weight you ppl ahve lost that will make me feel better xx ty :D

Congrats on getting through day 1. The first day was my worst so far now day 5.

Keep posting and updating us it really helps.

Well done hun, the 1st day was my worst day out of my whole lipotrim venture. Good luck for tomorrow.

Back