First Day on Slim Fast

Davey1984

Hi All,

Just a quick note to say that it is my first day on Slim Fast today, quite nervous.

I have done weight watchers and slimming world before, and it has been sucessful but I always chose the wrong types of food, I think I need to follow a plan where there is no guess work.

Good luck with the weight loss! I've been doing slimfast for about 5 months now and find it really easy to follow :)

It's my first day too although I'm using tesco ultra slim which is the same as slim fast. The shake was actually really nice and I snacked on fruit in between. I was really hungry and felt sick because of the reduction in calories but I'll preserver with it and hope my body gets used to it over the week.

Hi, It is my first day today! How has it been for you all ? I hope this works for me ! x

I did it for a week and didn't lose anything and after reading another post I was very shocked by how much sugar and carbs were in it so I'm sticking with eating healthy as it's more long term for me personally. I can't afford it either and fruit and veg is cheaper for me.

I hope it works for you though.

crikey - i hope i dont put on! i will be very annoyed

i got my tubs at Sainsburys where they were half price - £3 for 12 meals, 25p a meal - thats pretty cheap!

Back