First day onboard .....

snugglebug

Hi,
this is my first day on CWP I have done it in the past lost 2 stone but i have reagained it all apart from 5lbs :cry:i promised myself i wouldnt allow the weight to back on but i have and feel i have let myself down .....

anyway today is day one .. I am back on the choccy tetra, nothing fits, i have mychins back and would love to make new friends ..

heres to day 2 xx ;)

Hi,I'm on day 2 of my re-start and my tummy rumblings have been embarrassing me in public all day! However I know this will soon pass,everything will soon fit better and the scales won't swear at me anymore.
Good luckx

Ive been meaning to start for over a month now .. and today i got up and just havnt eaten all day not even thought about it so i thought well .... now seems a good day lol ..

trying to guzzle the water as havnt had anything and gonna have a choccy shake in a mo for my tea ,.... bath and early night for me tonight i think ,...

All i can say is keep drinking the water .. the other thing that helps is halving your packs so you have 6 small shakes a day instead of 3 .. this helped me at the start :) Good Luck

sorry mrs taurus our posts must have crossed,
good luck to you :)

Yeah the ole tum never fails to embarress :)

hey and well done on restarting :) I restarted yesterday , after loosing 6 stone on CD , coming off for 3 months and back to loose the last 2 stone :) I am actually finding it much easier, 2nd time, as i know what to expect and how well it works :)
hope everyone else is going good and we will all be skinny before we know it :)

Thanks for the lovely posts :)

Day 2 ... i know today is going to be hard, yesterday i didnt even think about food until about 4pm this morning ive woken up thinking about it .... off to get littlemans new school shoes then off to meet up with a friend for a picnic with the kids ! .... she will definatly ask where my food is ... (she doesnt know im doing CD) ... so armed with my water ill blag it lol ......

Have a great day everyone

Back