First Day Over SS+

Dawni2711

Well first day over not as bad as I thought apart from the porridge. Got just over 2L of water down without too much trouble. Tonight i was a bit twitchy wanting to pick but resisted. Every advert and programme had food in it, no wonder we are obsessed with food we are brain washed
by tv its on ALL THE TIME!!!!

Well first day over not as bad as I thought apart from the porridge. Got just over 2L of water down without too much trouble. Tonight i was a bit twitchy wanting to pick but resisted. Every advert and programme had food in it, no wonder we are obsessed with food we are brain washed
by tv its on ALL THE TIME!!!!

Well done for resisting!! Its funny because i felt exactly the same about tv when i started but don't notice now :) hard to believe i know!! On week 3 now and stuck to Ss 100% :) GOOD LUCK X

Well done on completing day 1! Keeping busy is the way to get through the difficult times and drinking lots of water. Fingers crossed for day 2 - keep us informed on how you are doing. I stick to the plan 100% when I read the forum every day as it keeps me focused and motivated, so he fully it'll help you too.

Heidi

I am sooooo hungry today, and got slight headache. So came on here for a quick inspiration boost and its worked. Have some more water looking forward to choc shake for lunch. Thanks for the support everyone :)

I am sooooo hungry today, and got slight headache. So came on here for a quick inspiration boost and its worked. Have some more water looking forward to choc shake for lunch. Thanks for the support everyone :)

Mmmm Im looking forward to my choc mint shake :) amazing :) well done stay positive and drink plenty!! X

Day two complete. This morning was very hard I was soooooo hungry but stayed focused. This afternoon wasn't as bad although I did feel my legs were heavy and had a slight headache but gone now.

bring on day three!!!!!

Well done Dawni on completing day 2. The headaches should start to subside any day now and the hunger should reduce too. Keep busy, drink the water and use the forums to keep you motivated. You should be feeling proud of yourself!

Heidi

I've just completed day 1 I've done this diet before so know how it feels. I'm just looking forward to weigh in. 1st week last time took 9 lbs off. Would be made up to get that again! X

kristin said:
I have a bit more lol. I'm aiming for 1 and a half yo 2 stone by Xmas x

Me too Kristin. I'm hoping for a 1&half - 2st loss by Xmas weekend.

Does anyone else feel like they haven't lost anything in their first week though? I don't feel any different.. Clothes still exactly the same etc.

Also, what's everyone planning on doing over Xmas and new yr? Is everyone sticking on the diet or are you taking a break from CD ? Xxx

The first week is mainly just getting rid of water I was 9lb lighter last time but felt the same. I'm coming off plan for 2 days but I hoping a few days before Xmas to move up a step x

I'm thinking of taking the week off from Xmas day to new yrs day so I can have a few drinks without getting ridiculously drunk due to no food! My hubby's the best support but he's already hinted he'd like to 'enjoy proper food with me over the Xmas period', so I think for his sake ill eat carefully but just allow myself to enjoy some roast pots and gravy without feeling guilty!

Back