First day seemed very easy?

99hardid

Hi all,

Just started Lipotrim plan this morning and have nearly finished my first day. Is it usually very easy on the first day or am I lucky?

Dan

so glad you have found it easy, i think it depends on your determination as to if you find it easy or not, i hope that you find the rest of the week so easy, fingers crossed it will fly by for you x

Hi Lilac,

thanks for the reply. Fingers crossed your right and I find it very easy. Regardless of who's doing it and struggling or not we all need to keep it up as were better off long term

Dan

I am starting first thing tomorrow :D i'm excited!
Hope my day goes as easy as yours does!
keep me posted, and I will too! X

Hey just at the end of day 4 and i wont lie i feel terrible for it. Hoping it will pass but if it dosnt i may have to stop

Hi, I'm on week 15. I found the first day quite easy to. The second day was probably the wirst i felt, but that was just headache and tiredness. I have found the whole thing very easy, which is a godsend. I have been able to go for lunch with everyone from work as normal and not even be bothered. Even cook for my son and husband, all the stuff I love too and have felt fine about that.

Kepp going and hopefully you find it as easy as I have. I propably have another ten weeks left.

Chester 15 weeks that is amazing. Any tips for us newbies. I found this weekend hard (hell at times) and hoping it gets easier x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I just keep telling myself its not forever, so when I have a smell of all the lovely things I love, just think, I can have it again. I'm quite a stubborn person so that probably helps. I havent cheated once as I just want to get down to my goal as quickly as possible so I can have a life again.

I think thats what keeps me going, I want to be able to go and but clothes that dont look like they need guide ropes.... Once people start to mention that you look like you've lost weight it gives you a huge boost. It took a good few weeks before anyone who didnt know I was doing it to mention that I looked like i'd lost weight though. The last two weeks so many people have mentioned it at work and asked me how I've done it. I did contemplate lying but told the truth and think a few people may be off to the chemists.

I really dont know how I have found it so easy, i was expecting it to be difficult, but it has been so easy, much easier than counting flipping points! THe thing that almost got me was cheese on toast, made some for lunch for husband and son the other day. Oh my god it smelt so goooooooddd. But i resisted and just sat in the house with the smell everywhere, that sufficed. Before I started I had almost no sense of smell, but this has improved loads.

When I lost the first stone I can remember dashing up the stairs at work and not dying at the top. Its all those little things that help, when your clothers are too big for you, when you can take your trousers off without opening the buttons, amazing. I have just been to buy a pair of trousers for work tonight as I've now none that fit from even years ago. The last pair i bought, size 20, this pair I've jus bought size 14. THey're a little snug, but the WILL fit in a few weeks perfectly. It was so nice to wander round the shop and not have to rummage for bigger sizes.

Everyone keeps asking if i have a goal, I sort of do but think in my head I'll know when i'm there. I have said that the longest I will do this diet for is till end of October as even if I am not the weight I want to be I'll personally feel like I've been on it long enough for me.

I think people find different ways to cope with it, I haven't really gone on many social events, will go to the pub but not resaurent; just cant be bothered sitting there while everyone eats, I think it would make other people feel more akward than I would though.

I wish I did this diet years ago.

Stay strong, stay 100% xx

Hi Chester

Starting tomorrow and have to say great post and well done on the weight loss.Cant wait to buy nice clothes myself

Ive just finished my first day and I also found it very easy, I hope the rest is just as easy. hope you get a great weight loss at the end of your week :)

Ive just finished my first day and I also found it very easy, I hope the rest is just as easy. hope you get a great weight loss at the end of your week :)

You'll get a great weight loss hun..... keep 100% and you'll be fine.... its hard at time but its quite a buzz not giving in.... going t bed knowing you could quite easily have had something!!! But you didn't!!! GOod luck to you hun!!!

x

Can't work out how to quote part of your (massive ) post Chester - but I am laughing out loud at 'clothes that need guide ropes'. I may have to steal that and tweet it. :D

Haha your welcome to steal JaimeP, my weight lost has steadied over last few weeks, generally around 2 - 2.5lbs, while i would love more to come off a week I dont feel disappointed. It might sound odd but I can see more of a change in shape than weight, the last month clothes feel so much looser so every week when Ive gone to chemist I was expecting more... but hey ho never mind.

I havent been doing much exercise, but just been looking at starting aqua fit. Time to start toning up a little. So that may make the pounds come off a little quicker, but if not... just carry on as before.

Everyone keeps asking me, well what you going to do when you come ofd? The problem with my weight was my previous job, I worked ridiculously long and random shifts, coming out on my break and the only thing around was take away or I was coming home at 10.30 pm and eating my tea then! So 5/6 years of solidly working there did me know favours whatsoever. I started a new job a couple of years ago with more realistic hours, so I was eating a million times better than before, and at home we eat fairly healthy. Its suprises me people at work asking that as they saw what I ate before hand (pretty healthy and small portions) so I guess the just saw the big me and still assumed I just pigged out!!!! So i think after I finish these and refeed I will do fine. I am seriously looking forward to my first beer though! Oh and a nice glass of wine......

Glad to see you are doing so well. It's always inspiring when there is actual evidence that a diet works.
I work from home sewing, so I'm sitting down for up to 16 hours a day. I also have the temptation of working where my kitchen is. Although now that I'm single, there's nothing in the house that I'd be interested in eating. My 12 year old daughter doesn't eat anything that I'd want to eat.

Haha your welcome to steal JaimeP, my weight lost has steadied over last few weeks, generally around 2 - 2.5lbs, while i would love more to come off a week I dont feel disappointed. It might sound odd but I can see more of a change in shape than weight, the last month clothes feel so much looser so every week when Ive gone to chemist I was expecting more... but hey ho never mind.

I havent been doing much exercise, but just been looking at starting aqua fit. Time to start toning up a little. So that may make the pounds come off a little quicker, but if not... just carry on as before.

Everyone keeps asking me, well what you going to do when you come ofd? The problem with my weight was my previous job, I worked ridiculously long and random shifts, coming out on my break and the only thing around was take away or I was coming home at 10.30 pm and eating my tea then! So 5/6 years of solidly working there did me know favours whatsoever. I started a new job a couple of years ago with more realistic hours, so I was eating a million times better than before, and at home we eat fairly healthy. Its suprises me people at work asking that as they saw what I ate before hand (pretty healthy and small portions) so I guess the just saw the big me and still assumed I just pigged out!!!! So i think after I finish these and refeed I will do fine. I am seriously looking forward to my first beer though! Oh and a nice glass of wine......

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm wine!!!!!

Back