first day to a new me..year of change!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by faithful, 3 January 2009 Social URL.

1. faithful

faithful Member

tomorrow i begin the diet again, i will keep on keeping on till i win this battle, i might have fallen, but i am up again! i might have grown weary and waek and impatient, but i am strong again! i have come to realise that a jorney of a thousand miles begins with one step.
    i have learnt to be greatful for small weight losses as well as the big ones, after all however small the loo, it brings me closer to my goal.
    i listened to the headlines afew days ago about obesity, i do not want to be a statistic, if at all i am, i want to be counted amongst those who chose to do something and changed.
    Be encouraged my fellow sorjorners, we can do this and we will do this,never let a lapse become a relapse, pick yourselves up, dust yourseves and keep on keeping on.this is a year and the year of change!
    have a great new year, and may all your dreams be fufilled!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. AutumnSky

AutumnSky Losing the baby weight!!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Good luck!! You seem to have a great attitude!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.