Step 1 Sole Source First day tomorrow... 31.07.2013

supermummyd

Hello everyone,

i am a newbie....both to this site and to the cbd. First day is tomorrow....looking forward to it.

:)

Welcome Supermummy, I'm looking forward to following your journey :)

Hello everyone,:welcome:

i am a newbie....both to this site and to the cbd. First day is tomorrow....looking forward to it.

:)
Hello, supermummyd, pleased to meet you ! :welcome:
Wish you lots of luck- not going to pretend that the first few days a
re easy lol - but this really does work. There are some inspiring stories on the forum and lots of support, advice, and giggles along the way !

Thank you both for your lovely welcome. Lets do this together and support each other....all the way to our slimmer selves.....lol

I'll drink to that - a banana shake instead of a Pina Colada though!
Have u already bought all your shakes ready to start tomorrow ?

Yep, really excited. Saw tess my consultant today. She brought the bag of goodies over. Got to read the book she tells me....? I am thinking if I should be in the fridge right now?!! Lol

New to this site. Stumbled back to this thread....does anyone know a quicker way to get back here? Thanks.

If you click on the subscribed threads on the blue bar at the top of every page on the whole website it drops down a list of all the topics you have contributed to and they will be n bold if there have been new posts since your last visit to the thread

Welcome, very best of luck for your start tomorrow :)

Yep, really excited. Saw tess my consultant today. She brought the bag of goodies over. Got to read the book she tells me....? I am thinking if I should be in the fridge right now?!! Lol
Kind of tempting- last night of freedom and all that!- but if you can resist the fridge tonite you'll get into ketosis faster, which will make it easier for you.
Good luck !

Hey Supermummyd!! I am in the same boat and started today... Have found it good so far.
I have been started on S2 as I am a mummy of a one year old and my partner works away so i need the strength.
I need a buddy in this and we can do this together!

I am very excited about the future.. hope your day is going well :)

xxx

Thank u froggy legs.

Harpers mummy....yes, it would be lovely to hv a partner in this journey. I had a choc mint shake at 930 this morning. Hope I can last until lunch!
Have you told friends, family you are doing this? I have only told a handful of peeps. Hope they don't sabotage!!
i am doing ss.....going in the deep end!

lychco....couldn't resist. Had my last bar of choc last night....couldn't resist.

I had a vanilla shake at 8.30 then a cappuccino one at 1 and jut had dinner which was 175g of chicken steamed (with parsley) and boiled cabbage.
I think with me i know i will keep this up if i can have one "normal" meal as i have already got dinner plans in the first week so it will be good because i said i would cook and it makes it less obvious... then i can just eat much less :)
I have told my partner obviously and my mum/sister and his mum and my friend but that pretty much it... just try to "normalise" it as much as possible so it's not a huge deal.

I had a bit of a binge night last night but i couldn't really see the harm. I feel like i have finished that chapter and starting this one..
How much do you plan to loose? My goal is 16kgs (20 ultimately but 16 to start with). Sorry I do in KG because in in Australia

x

Gosh, wish I could think in kg....let me try convert on google.

I have just had a spicy tomato soup for lunch. Must say, not overly keen.....! Hope the other soups are more to my liking. It's a personal preference thing, I guess.

Hoping to lose three stones....

Ok, so harpers mummy....60kg is about the weight I too want I be at. That's around 9.7 stones, so about three stones.

yep, we share the same goal weight....yippee....

my consultant tess told me that the first week, expect a good weight loss, but to bear in mind, you will be emptying your liver, which is around 6lbs. As soon as you start eating normally again, that 6lbs will go straight back on, so she recommends losing 6lbs more than your ideal,target weight......gulp.

Any ideas for making the shakes go further welcomed! Heard you can make ice lollies using flavoured water....sounds like a dream.

Yayyyy that sounds awesome!!!! I'm so glad I have someone doing it at the same time as me :)

My consultant was great... I thinks she thinks I'm smaller than I actually am hahaha she said I only need to get to 65 but I think different. Thanks for letting me know about the 6 pound thing really interesting!!

It's 9.08pm here and I'm a bit headachy but all good. So glad I had a great first day :) just have to remember to keep busy, I have been thinking I'm getting hungry I have been doing something beauty related like nails or hair or moisturizing. Also I like to clean to keep me busy haha

That's one thing we do not have in common....cleaning....haha...not for me, but excellent way to keep fit. You keep it up and if you're ever on this side of the world, please feel free to pop over.

i did think...when you said that you have had dinner...I thought, oh maybe she wanted to eat earlier. I just assumed you are australian, but living in the uk....Now it all makes sense. You're on the other side of the world. I am in London, and its 3:30 here.

well done for a good first day. I've still got dinner to go. Want a soup, as its more like meal, but the powdery tomato one I had for lunch is somewhat putting me off.

Have you enjoyed your sachets so far?

So, I tried the porridge....it was nice to chew on something, but really not that nice. So far, my fab is the shakes....just need to shake it up and get rid of those pesky powder blobs and bobs your uncle. Looks like I am going to be on a shake diet....literally!!

Haha yeah I has my dinner at about 5.30 because I had swimming lessons with my daughter and was starving but it worked out really well.

I enjoyed the shakes.. I have the vegetable soup and potato and leek soup. Wasn't the biggest fan of the cappuccino shake but the vanilla was delicious! I think I made the cappuccino one wrong because I had the fiber sitting in there for a while and the fiber went all lumpy so never again am I going to try and be organized haha haha

Had a coffee this morning before my walk which we are on our way to. Thought I would appreciate the shake more after!

I found the green tea really helped me and my friend swears by it for bloating so I thought it would be good for dropping weight quicker.

Are you going to exercise much? I just think something little each day for me will be good :) even if its just swimming lessons haha

Back