Step 1 Sole Source First day tomorrow... 31.07.2013

I had the potato and leek soup for lunch today and I have such mixed feelings about it.
The taste was delicious, however it was also very starchy tasting and a bit too much after a while.
On the plus side I did feel really fill after it.. So I might look into some other favors of soup for the future.

Don't know why but I am honesty not feeling that bad. I don't know if they make it out to be worse than it actually is but I am finding it really enjoyable so far. (Had to resist tucking into the shaved turkey breast I brought my daughter for an afternoon snack) but other than that its been pretty easy, just a little tired and a little headachy but nothing terrible... Looking forward to weeks ahead!

supermummyd? how did day two go for you?

So, day two.

Had the original porridge....not keen. Must be the consistency I dislike. It reminds me of any food.

i did like the shake carton though. Yum, double yum!

how is it going for everyone else?

DAY THREE

I havent been offered the porridge. It might not be in Australia? I had the BEST shake... I put a shot of Nespresso coffee then filled up the water then added ice and the vanilla shake and OMG it is delicious. I even gave my partner a taste and he asked if he could have a shake :)
I went for a 6km walk with the family and then have been chilling out at home (looking up inspiration) and now just sitting here having a green tea waiting for 1pm to make my next shake. Going to try the cappuccino one again and see how i go.

Do you drink anything other than your water supermummyd?
Have you had any symptoms to the food decrease?

Yeah really well actually :) I'm feeling great and starting to really enjoy it.

I havent felt really hungry since the first day and now am really into the swing of things.
I love having coffee in my shakes in the morning as I love the little boost and also because I cant have milk with my coffee. I have been having much smaller dinners and being full after and drinking loads of water. however today I was really busy and forgot to drink all my water but I could feel it at the end of the day, i felt so dried out.

How's it going for you?
Are we allowed to weigh ourselves before the official weigh in?
How do you find the SS? is it difficult?
Any symptoms to report back with?

Im glad i have you to chat with as I am a bit alone with this here (apart from my consultant)
xx

I never weigh myself between official weigh ins, if it has stayed the same it would make me throw the towel. In and binge so i always wait until the day! Sounds like you are going great harpers mum, how about you supermummy?

Hey froggylegs I think I might just not weight myself... I was trying so hard not to and then i did and i had lost weight which was great and a real boost. But I am just so impressed with how great i feel from being clean and healthy and also the energy that comes with it. It's a nice reward especially if i'm loosing weight at the same time!

Back