First Day Tomorrow Help!

Hi guys,
I know its such a diet cliche to start on a Monday but that is when my meeting is held hehe. Can someone please help me design a menu plan just for tomorrow? My meeting isn't until 17:30 so just need a breakfast and lunch. I will put what I am making on here and if someone can help me value it up syn wise etc please.

I think it'll be classed as an EXTRA EASY day so Ill put what im planning to have and can someone tell me what is the healthy extra / syns / free food / super free food for it please so I know where I am. I promise I am definitely joining and this is the only time I will ask this. I decided last Tuesday I was going to do this but waited for my day of joining to get some 'free' advice.

Thanks in advance to anyone that can help me.

BREAKFAST

50g Oatmeal

150ml milk (semi skimmed)

10ml of maple syrup

banana

SNACK

Chicken Mugshot

LUNCH

Casserole made with the following (if someone can just say whats free/superfree and what items are synned and ill bare that in mind when serving my portion)

Quorn Sausages

extra lean mince

bovril

celery

tinned tomatoes

heinz beans - reduced sugar and salt

suede

carrots

Mullerlight /Meringe nest and Raspberries

so thats what ive got together so far how does it add up?

channii6stone2lose said:
Hi guys,
I know its such a diet cliche to start on a Monday but that is when my meeting is held hehe. Can someone please help me design a menu plan just for tomorrow? My meeting isn't until 17:30 so just need a breakfast and lunch. I will put what I am making on here and if someone can help me value it up syn wise etc please.

I think it'll be classed as an EXTRA EASY day so Ill put what im planning to have and can someone tell me what is the healthy extra / syns / free food / super free food for it please so I know where I am. I promise I am definitely joining and this is the only time I will ask this. I decided last Tuesday I was going to do this but waited for my day of joining to get some 'free' advice.

Thanks in advance to anyone that can help me.

BREAKFAST

50g Oatmeal

150ml milk (semi skimmed)

10ml of maple syrup

banana

SNACK

Chicken Mugshot

LUNCH

Casserole made with the following (if someone can just say whats free/superfree and what items are synned and ill bare that in mind when serving my portion)

Quorn Sausages

extra lean mince

bovril

celery

tinned tomatoes

heinz beans - reduced sugar and salt

suede

carrots

Mullerlight /Meringe nest and Raspberries

so thats what ive got together so far how does it add up?

Hey I'm not on my computer at the moment so I can only tell you what I know as my phone is rubbish for searching for syns but...

Milk can be be a heA
Banana is super free
1 tsp maple syrup is half a syn

Quorn sausage are 1 syn each
Extra lean mince is free
Bovril is free
Celery tinned tomato suede carrots are super free
Beans are just free but they are super speed

Mullerlight is free
Raspberries are super free
Meringue nests vary between makes around 2 1/2 or 3

Hope this helps I'm only on my first week myself so sorry if any of this is inaccurate my books are all at home! Good luck xx

what does super speed mean? and thankyou it gives me a very good rough idea of what I can have today. Thats so much food and yet hardly any sins hehe

Is oatmeal the same as porridge oats? If so you can have 35g as a hexb, the additional 15g would have to be synned, I think it would be 3 syns.

xgeorgix said:
Super speed means eating It helps speed up your weight loss x

Super speed is food that fills you up for fewer calories-alot of the free foods will have symbols by them-S is speed and SS is superspeed-this should all be explained in the new member talk when you join group :) good luck

Welshtigger said:
Super speed is food that fills you up for fewer calories-alot of the free foods will have symbols by them-S is speed and SS is superspeed-this should all be explained in the new member talk when you join group :) good luck

Ahh I'm doing online! Thanks for that I plan on making some ss soup this weekend c

xgeorgix said:
Ahh I'm doing online! Thanks for that I plan on making some ss soup this weekend c

Ah right-you should still have the food optimising pack as a member-I'm sure you get the books dont you?

Welshtigger said:
Ah right-you should still have the food optimising pack as a member-I'm sure you get the books dont you?

No I don't have any books Except the food directory Which I've bought! Thwa

Sent that far too early lol meant to say the websites ok but not amazing luckily my mums done it before so she knows a few bits but think I may have to go to one meeting to get to know anything else x

I've attached a pic below of where I got the info from about what super speed foods are is the list still correct or am I reading completely the wrong thing?

image-731621549.jpg

Last edited:
well I went to my meeting and got my book :) I actually made 45g of oats and the pack says 10g of oats is 36 cals so I synned it at 2. I had my banana and my mug shot but due to my rubbish sleeping pattern I am just cooking my stew now. I think its very unlikely I will be having a third meal this evening. Looking forward to my meringue nests and muller light :)

channii6stone2lose said:
well I went to my meeting and got my book :) I actually made 45g of oats and the pack says 10g of oats is 36 cals so I synned it at 2. I had my banana and my mug shot but due to my rubbish sleeping pattern I am just cooking my stew now. I think its very unlikely I will be having a third meal this evening. Looking forward to my meringue nests and muller light :)

Brilliant well good luck :) x

Back