Extra Easy First day - would you mind checking for me?

zoerunsfaster

B - 2 small slices of toast (hexb) 2 dry-fried eggs, banana
L - homemade tomato rice with lots of added veg (peppers, green beans, carrots, courgettes), 2 chicken breasts
T - chicken breast and leg, mashed sweet potato and butternut squash with 1.5 tsp of olive oil (3 syns), small bunch of grapes
S - skinny latte made with 350ml skimmed milk (hexa)

Portion sizes quite large as I'm training for a marathon so running a lot...(I actually ate today and tomorrow's lunch in one go...)
Also didn't mean to have chicken twice, but it was reduced in Waitrose! It was one of the rotisserie chickens - I removed all the skin, is that okay?

Thank you in advance!

You could use fry light instead of dry frying them?

I've heard that the rotisserie chickens can contain nearly 30 syns as they are injected with fat to keep them moist. Different in different shops though. Hopefully me bumping this will get someone who knows to see it for you and give you a better answer

I've heard that the rotisserie chickens can contain nearly 30 syns as they are injected with fat to keep them moist. Different in different shops though. Hopefully me bumping this will get someone who knows to see it for you and give you a better answer

This has been debated soooo much + sw have contacted the supermarkets. The chicken is free if skin removed!

Thats great to know as I really like them when am in a hurry. Dont know how I missed all the debating!!

chicken is good because its superspeed as well :) and don't forget your syns though especially with your marathon training x

Thank you! I added some dark chocolate on to use up some syns but I have to confess, I only eat dark chocolate because its considered healthier, so I'm going to get in a few yummy milk chocolates! If its going to be a treat.... :)

Back