Kiri's food diary (and WIs)

Wirik

Monday
Breakfast I woke up late and had a couple of apples and 2x HiFi light bars (hexb) for breakfast/lunch, went to weigh in (lost 3lb that week), got home and had a bit of an "empty the fridge" tea - leftover roast chicken and mushrooms quickly before going out to the supermarket. Syns: 25g haribo (4.5) and a highlights hot choc (2) = total 6.5 syns

Tuesday
Breakfast 1oz kashi go lean cereal (hexb), chopped apples and figs and a muller light.
Lunch was pasta with steak cut into strips with broccoli (lots) and tomatoes and a little cottage cheese.
Dinner was lunch time's leftovers. Syns: "fun" size aero 4.5, options hot choc 1.5, highlights hot choc 2 = total 8 syns

Wednesday
Breakfast 1oz kashi go lean cereal (hexb), grapes and a muller light
Lunch salmon and tuna nigiri sushi, kaiso salad (3.5), green salad.
Pineapple and melon on the way home just before dinner.
Dinner smoked salmon, scrambled eggs (1/2 TSP butter in eggs 0.5) and asparagus. Curly wurly after dinner (6) = total 10 syns

Thursday
Breakfast 1oz kashi go lean (hexb), figs and melon and fat free natural yoghurt
Lunch was an omelette made with eggs, spring onion, asparagus, spinach, mushroom and prawns (the prawns was a weird addition), with baked beans and 1tbsp reduced sugar and salt ketchup (0.5)
Dinner was cottage pie made from 5% fat beef mince, onion, celery, carrots, tomatoes and passatta, with mashed potatoes on top and I used a total of 60g cheddar (2 x hexa, but actually made 4 servings), with kale.
Syns 0.5 for ketchup plus 5.5 cadbury fudge = total 6 syns.

Friday
Breakfast Melon, then 1/2 a scan bran cake (5 scan bran hexb soaked in tea, 2 eggs, 5 tbsp sweetener, and total 25g sultanas - 4syns), with cherries and a little fat free natural yoghurt.
Lunch watermelon, pineapple then salmon nigiri and one sheet of nori (0.5 syns)
Snack raw mushrooms (yum)
Dinner was last night's cottage pie with snap peas and savoy cabbage.
I also had a small bag of maltesers (5) and milkybar buttons (4.5) and the rest of the scan bran cake.
Total 14.5 syns

Saturday
Made another scan bran cake - no raisins this time (hexb)
Huge brunch - mushrooms, tomatoes, bacon medallions, 1 tesco venison sausage 1 syns), beans, poached egg, reduced sugar and salt ketchup (0.5 syn)
Dinner couscous, salmon fillet baked with spring onion, regular onion and chopped tomatoes, and a hot vegetable salad of grilled tomatoes and chargrilled peppers, courgettes, snap peas, green beans and carrots, and free salad dressing and lemon juice. 2 x 125ml glasses dry white wine (8 syns)
total 9.5 syns

Sunday
Breakfast HiFi bar (hexb) and an apple
Lunch Aromatic pork and rice from extra easy one pot meals (rice, pork, green beans, onion, celery, peppers, mange tout.
Dinner more rice, and lamb rogan josh (lamb, onion, spices, tomatoes, passatta, garlic, ginger, fat free natural yoghurt), courgette and onion bhajis (courgette, onions and a small amount of smash and curry powder).
Highlights hot chocolate
Total 2 syns

Alas, it is also star week so I'm not convinced I'm losing a bloody thing this week :(
*eta every day no hexa is mentioned, it's skimmed milk in tea :)

Thanks Janet! I'm just walking there now :S

Sent from my Nexus 5 using MiniMins.com mobile app

2lb off this week! I got my 1 stone award.

Hi, here to sub. Well done on your loss!

Oh god I've completely forgotten to fill this in!!!
Yesterday I had... An apple for breakfast and two HiFi light bars, lunch was some leftover pasta with tomatoes, peppers, jalapeños and pulled pork, and dinner was a chicken pie recipe that I found online - it was really good! Cook diced chicken breasts in a pan - I added a chicken oxo cube to it, for a bit of a flavour boost. I then julienned some potatoes with a mandoline and boiled them for a couple of minutes, then drained them and let them cool while I did the rest of the veggies. In another pan I cooked diced onions, 2 chopped leeks, 2 carrots that I sliced really thinly with the mandoline, and half a box of mushrooms that I chopped, and 250ml chicken stock, which I cooked and reduced down, and added 1tbsp of gravy granules and some dried tarragon to. I mixed the veggies/gravy to the chicken and put it in a pie dish, then the potato matchsticks I mixed up with 2 beaten eggs with a little salt and pepper and put the potato mixture on top and baked it for around 30 minutes at about 180°c. It was delicious!
Today I have only had a soup I made with chopped onions (inc a chopped pickled onion), a can of tomatoes, a tetra pak of passatta, some jarred roasted red peppers, 2 grated carrots, a can of baked beans, tomato purée, some smoked paprika and some chipotle Tabasco, and salt and pepper. Its not bad, even though I'm not hugely into soup.
I also got weighed today and have lost 1lb this week, but I'm also cycling up hills a lot recently and my legs are noticeably more muscular (believe it or not!) so I think it may be related to that as I've been 100% on plan this week.

I must try to remember to update this!!!

Back