1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Extra Easy: Please look at my food intake for today.

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by Shangri-la, 21 March 2014 Social URL.

1. Shangri-la

Shangri-la Well-Known Member

Please can someone advise as to whether I am doing the plan as I should be. This is my intake for today......

BREAKFAST - Porridge (35g)Hex B with 350ml semi skimmed milk, Hex A.
    Banana

DINNER - Chicken fillet cooked with tomato puree and onions with small portion of boiled white rice, Oriental stir fry vegetables, hard boiled egg.

Tea - 2 poached eggs, mushrooms and onions cooked in frylight, 2 slices of wafer thin ham.

Snacks - Atkins chocolate crisp bar (7 1/2 syns), ginger nut biscuit (3 syns), 1tsp olive oil (2 syns) and 2.5 syns for extra 100ml of semi skimmed milk.

Syns for the day- 15

Does this look ok in so far as superfree is concerned?. Thank you in advance for any replies.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. lickthelid

lickthelid Lives here....

Look ok to me. :) how are your losses?

4. Shangri-la

Shangri-la Well-Known Member

Actually, just today, lickthelid, I decided to give myself properly to slimming world ;) 100% and really stop messing around tweaking things etc and count syns properly instead of obsessing about calories, so I will know next Friday when I weigh myself. Thanks for replying.x

5. lickthelid

lickthelid Lives here....

Then as I say looks fine! I like a wide variety, as many different types as possible but what you have there is good :) hopefully it reflects this week! :)