First day

*lil*

Gold Member
So it's my first day on Exante today! It's my first shake of the day and OMG I've tasted better wallpaper paste! Lol it's the strawberry one! I've done CD before, (only lasted 3 weeks) and that one was lush compared to this!
I'm sat staring into it willing it to taste better :-(
I've not got any sweeteners and knowing it's drink this or starve I'm going yo have to do it!
I've rung my husband who is on his lunch break and just about to whisk his up , put it this way I've not exactly made it sound appealing!
Anyway someone please please tell me the others are better than this!!??

Starlight said:
:eek::eek::eek::eek: Do you eat wallpaper paste often??

:giggle:

To be honest I'm pretty tempted to eat some right now!!
Think I've made it too thick had to estimate on the water! My husband says it was alright lol so I guess it's just me! I'll go and get some sweeteners tonight !
Failure is not an option!!

I think Exante tastes much better than Cambridge. So much more creamy and filling.

ooo I love the shakes! Had a strawb one this morning :) Mix them with a bit more water - that might help!

I am starting to like the flavours of the shakes!

But when I'm really not in the mood for a shake I will just make it with a little more water so it's not so thick and drink it really quickly!

Love your post, I do not mind any of the shakes but yeah the strawberry is the worst. Sipping it is not going to help, just down the thing, there are 28 to get through.

Oh my...i LOVE the strawberry one haha. It still amazes me how different we all are :D you'll get used to them. I used to hat the vanilla and banana....now they are my favourites. When your taste buds adjust, so will you, and it will be easier x

Thanks ! I'm sure I will acquire a taste for them :) I did finally get it down and I have to say I'm not too hungry yet, so it's doing a good job so far!! I can't quit as my husband and I are doing it together so we can have IVF.
I'm 5.5 and 11.12 I would like to be 10st. My hubby is 17 st and needs to be 14st he is 5.8.
So wallpaper paste or not,....it's going down :)

Just had a banana one with 2 sweeteners and drank it fast! This tasted better than the one earlier. I'll try chocolate before bed.
This no diet coke situation is killing me! Coke zero is just a bit sweet.
Moan moan moan lol

Well done on getting through the first day. I'm not keen on the chocolate shake, but it's have that or be fat, so I'm sucking it up, both literally and metaphorically! On one of the other threads today there was link to things you can do to make it tastier, might be useful?

OneTwoFour said:
Well done on getting through the first day. I'm not keen on the chocolate shake, but it's have that or be fat, so I'm sucking it up, both literally and metaphorically! On one of the other threads today there was link to things you can do to make it tastier, might be useful?

Thanks x just had the choc shake and think it's my favourite so far - with 2 sweeteners! :)
Alot of people add coffee from what I have seen, but I don't like coffee!
Drinking it fast is most definitely my method of choice!

Hi, I am on day 8 and not that keen on the strawberry shake but tonight I put 10 ice cubes in my blender, added 2 sweetners and a couple of drops of vanilla extract, added the shake mix and then 300ml of water. Mixed it all up and got 2 full glasses of strawberry milkshake. It was almost yummy!

Another tip is to use a straw. For some reason I find it makes them tastier ??!!!

I love all the shakes lol! its the soups I cant stand, none of them!
I have to have shakes and bars and thats it, the choc one is nice hot

I'm day one as well, and a restarter....
Im just taking myself to bed early, cant stop thinking food

OneTwoFour said:

Have you tried it hot I wasn't at all keen on it initially now I absolutely love it but I always have it hot with sweetener

Had a strawberry shake for lunch again today. Complete with 3 sweeteners and drank it FAST!

I am happy because I feel I can stick to the diet now because it tasted ok! :) what a relief! Also I hate coke zero but I'm loving dr pepper zero so all is good!

Trying to convince hubbie to take our chihuahua for a walk round Sherwood Forest because it sunny today !

Oh is there a limit on sweeteners does anyone know ? Thanks x

Back