first day

Fozia

Hi

I am new to the website,but I have been reading on
the diet lipotrim which i have started today
And completed day one no headaches, just slightly Hungary and stomach cramps any advice guys?? I can see all of you have done really well I need to loose 3/4 stones

Thank you:)

Hey Fozia, welcome. I restarted 2 days ago. The first few days are usually the toughest as the body adjusts but once you're in ketosis you'll feel comfortable. Keep up your water intake, try not too exert too much, come on the forum often for support and for now just aim for your first weigh in. Lipotrim works great and you CAN DO THIS! :)

Hi there Fozia, day 3-5 seems to be the worst for most so prepare yourself but just get through those days and then it gets easier and you will be motivated by your first weigh in, good luck and keep coming on here to chat it really does help x

Yep!! Water water water!!! I drink fizzy as i find it nicer and keeps me fuller!!!

The first few days are the worst! Don't give in and you'll feel ace!!!!

The aim of the game is distraction lol.... this site is amazing for that and invalueble for support!!!

x

Thank you all that really helps it's just last night I felt really Hungary I was actually dreaming about food??I keep logging on here to keep going I will keep updating my progress:)
I weigh 13 stones and I want to be 9 I will stay on this diet for a couple of months then hopefully join slimming world :)
Here's to a new me!!

Welcome Fozia! You'll do great don't worry! Just stick strictly to the plan and all your hard work will pay off very soon. Reward yourself with non-food treats whenever you meet a mini-goal, like the first stone. We're all here to support each other so keep in touch ok.

x S

Yep!! Water water water!!! I drink fizzy as i find it nicer and keeps me fuller!!!

The first few days are the worst! Don't give in and you'll feel ace!!!!

The aim of the game is distraction lol.... this site is amazing for that and invalueble for support!!!

x

*listens to own advice!!!*

second day today if I struggle or find I can't cope I just come on here and it keeps me going
Drinking plenty of water to keep me going hopefully it should get easier after the first week how long before you notice weight loss and how many days before your body goes in to ketosis??
I will keep updating on here everyday to keep me going:)

Thank you for your support girls

Ketosis is normally between 3-5 days i think! I know because i get AWFULL breath, especially in the morning!!!!

I could notice my weight loss within the first week!!! It was quite dramatic....

Whats your start weight? (If you don't mind me asking!!!)

Fozia I am in same situ I come on here millions of times a day when I feel the struggle!!! Keep going it will get easier ( apparently) lol

It really does.... i'm re-starting again after a week off for my holiday!!!!

This first week is tough but once you get into the swing of it its ok!! (By no means an easy diet) But the results are amazing!!!

Hi deezer

My start weight is 13 stones and my height is 5'5
I used to be 9 stones:(
I haven't noticed any weight loss yet but I suppose it is only my second day
My mouth had a metallic taste and smell today
Eeek!! I have bought the chewing gum strips I just hope the hard work pays off:)

Hi deezer

My start weight is 13 stones and my height is 5'5
I used to be 9 stones:(
I haven't noticed any weight loss yet but I suppose it is only my second day
My mouth had a metallic taste and smell today
Eeek!! I have bought the chewing gum strips I just hope the hard work pays off:)

Metallic taste def sounds like ketosis is on its way!!! I was much heavier than you but I lost 12lb in my first week!!! Stick with it and the water and u'll get a great loss!!!!

XxxXxxxxxX

stick with it

Good Luck hunni xx

Back