So this is my first day on the plan I'm not sure how I'm doing but I'm trying

Today I've had

Breakfast
2 poached egg 2 bacon tomato and mushroom banana

Lunch
2 whole meal bread h/e
wafer thin chicken with salad and cottage cheese apple and yogurt

Dinner
tried to eat chick-pea Dahl and rice but it wasn't nice so I made a quiche with egg cottage cheese onion pepper and mushroom and eat half of that instead

How many syns should I be having 5 or 15 also even though ive eaten loads I've got to be honest I'm a bit hungry can you really eat as much free food if you need it and I've seen some posts where people have 2 h/e b choices but I was told to have only 1

Sorry for all the questions any help is appreciated holiday in 5 weeks so need to shift some of this

:p

Well done in your first day! I started again a couple of days ago and I think the beauty of sw is if you are hungry then eat!

The healthy extras are 1 a and b if you are doing extra easy. If you do red or green days you have 2 a and b healthy extras. Hope that helps.

It looks good, I know in my first week I was worried I was eating far too much but still had a good loss. I love that you can eat so much. :) I've always been told that if you are hungry then eat but you need to stop when you are full.

Syns are there to be used, some people like to have their full 15 while I've seen people only stick to 10. I use my full 15 if I need to. I remember months ago my consultant said that syns can depend on how active you are. Since she is very active, she can have her full 15 and lose weight while her mum who has health issues and isnt very active, found that if she had a full 15 she didn't lose weight, she had to stick to 7.

Was your wholemeal bread full slices? I had bread today and weighed it (I normally avoid bread altogether and use my hebs on cereal or hifi bars) and found that the 60g allowance was a slice and a half from a full size loaf.

I mainly do green days so am not the best to ask about extra easy. The only meat I eat is fish so don't know what all meat is free!

Hope you have a great first week :)

Thanks for that we were told we couldn't do green days which I would prefer but now I know I can that's what i will do

My bread was wholemeal from a 400g loaf x

Why were you told you couldn't do green days?? At my first meeting it wasn't even mentioned, I only knew about it when I read about it the first week, it made my first week so confusing!

The only thing with green is that none (I think) of your meat would be free. Certain meat can count as a healthy extra (but it is a meaured amount). The good thing is that you don't have to have a 1/3 superfree and can have 2 healthy extra A and 2 healthy extra B.

Are you going to any class/online or doing it alone?

Hi ally_88

Im not sure to be honest I dd the plan about 6 years ago and when I went yesterday we were just told to ignore the red/ green and just use extra easy but now I know I can do either option I'm happier with it I like having 2 B options I'm going to class I need the weigh in to keep me on track if I didn't I would just be too naughty

I think the consultants tell new people to try the EE first, as it's easier and more like eating food that they are used to, than the red or green. But just do what you like best, you've done the plan before so you know the other two plans - if it works for you - then it works:)
Good luck with your goals

Back