Step 1 Sole Source First day

stmw87

Well I went to my consultant last night and got all my shakes and I'm ready to go!

I've done every diet going and nothing has worked...if anything I've slowly gained more weight! I'm really determined now to get to my target weight!!

However, I'm a bit worried about the side effects I'm guna get...did anyone have them bad??

Personally I didn't have any side effects and if anything had more energy as the CWP was probably a lot more balanced than my previous diet!! I don't use the milk allowance as I have found I like black tea as well as coffee but would find it a massive help if I didn't. One of my colleagues did it and she has always had trouble sleeping and found she slept better doing this so you may be lucky!!

Wow I've got the shakes at the minute n the hunger pains have started! My legs feel weak lol. I think I'm guna have the side effects bad day 2 and 3!

It's my first day, a bit early to tell how well I'm doing as I have only just had my breakfast shake, but I'm sure I'll be ravenous by this evening :( X

I'm now on day 4 - felt heady day 1 and a bit of day 2, but took a paracetamol and had early nights both days then woke up yesterday (day 3) feeling really great! bit lethargic today but i think thats down to my mood more than anything.

Day 2 now n had a bad nights sleep last nite!! Waking up thinking of food all the time lol. Couldn't fa w a shake wen I got up so had porridge at 11:30! Don't feel too bad at the moment x

Day three headaches died down but i find i am going to sleep alot earlier and tired abit xx

Back