First Day

SamiAnn

Hi all first day today weighing in at 16stone holiday in 11 weeks today.
I tried last year and i lost 3 stone in two months, but had bad time at work and have put it back on and more.
Hoping this forum is going to give me
inspiration and looking at all the comments its looks like it has worked for a lot of people.
Hope i've done this right been reading for days!!!!!!!

Hi looks right to me, well done you have come to the right place if you want support and a few laughs good lick with your weight loss journey :D

Hi SamiAnn,
Welcome to the madhouse:D
I have my holiday in about 7 weeks so its all systems go.I will need to carry on when I get back tho:cry:but it will be worth it.
Good luck to you.

Hi Jo,

Thanks for the reply, I've tried to back on lipotrim a few times and fell off but with my holiday coming i would like to lose 3 stone if possible.
You're welcome, by the way i meant good luck not good lick :eek: soz xx

welcome, you are certainly in the right place for inspiration good luck on LT X

SamiAnn, welcome to the forum, it has really helped me since I joined.

Three stone is definitely doable in 11 weeks. Just stick to LT and drink boat loads of water!!!!

Good luck.

x

BOOM BOOM BOOM 7 weeks on lipotrim and you wont know what happened to your old body when u see the slinky new model your sporting. Glad to have you aboard

I tried last year and i lost 3 stone in two months, but had bad time at work and have put it back on and more.
inspiration and looking at all the comments its looks like it has worked for a lot of people.

I am a first dayer too!! Hope its going ok for you, I am pretty hungry but I think that's only natural as it's a big change from what I have been eating for the last few months!!

Good luck, you will find all the support you need here, everyone is friendly and full of tips for successful LT xxxxx

welcome on board you should lose that weight by the time you go on hols just have to really stick to it. good luck you will get loads of support here

hey! welcome on board... chooo choooo!

SamiAnn! Im Julie-Ann! But call me Julzie! :D

Great to have you on board! This time you WILL do it and keep it off! This forum is great and you so know that you are going to look awesome on your holiday!

We are all rooting for ya!! xox

Back