First dinner party!!!!

NIC68

wants to get super fit!
Help - got my first dinner party tonight and I'm dreading it! I'm doing so well and just don't want to fall off the wagon so to speak! It's weigh day tomorrow as well. The host is a professional chef too so the food will be extra yummy. Any tips anybody???? :sigh:

Just don't eat much and skip dessert ;) I don't believe in dieting whilst eating out, I see it as a treat! lol

Be good for 80% of the time and treat for 20% - I like this train of thought!

Good luck and have fun :D

Ah well, I'll give it a go! I don't suppose its the end of the world if I don't lose this week - I'll just work extra hard next week! I'll let you know how it went tomorrow (and I'll let you know what was on the menu too!)

Well it wasn't so bad!! Really nice evening to be honest. On the menu was - To start ~ pasta with a tomato based sauce (only ate half.) Main ~ beef olives, deep fried new pots (abstained!) and green veg. Pud ~ hot choc pud (also abstained!) Cheeses and coffee to finish. All in all not too bad but my stomach rebelled at about 4 o'clock this morning! i lost 2 lbs this week too so am really chuffed.

Oh God you wouldn't have said that tonight watching me eat bloody pork scratchings of all things!! What a pig (and I mean me!)

Back