First Goal.. To lose 1 Stone in 7 weeks!

First weigh in tonight after doing the Slimming World Diet for the week.. 4lbs off.. Today's Weight 14st 6lbs!

I'm visiting a friend on the 21st September and I've set myself a target to lose a stone..

Following Slimming World diet but weighing at home.. I have a big appetite so find this diet works best for me, however I am trying to change my relationship with food and exercise and create a better healthier lifestyle for myself and my baby daughter.. My husband is naturally thin, can eat what he wants and never gains a lb.. So the road ahead will be tough.. But here goes!!..

Total Weight Loss Goal - is to see myself back in the 12s on the weighing scales.. If I can do this by Christmas, I'll be one happy lady!!

Good luck to everyone out there losing weight, or about to start their weight loss journey.. Please wish me luck.. I'm gonna need it!!....

Hiya, good luck with your journey! My OH is the same, eats what he wants and doesn't have to worry about it. Makes me sick! You're doing the right thing breaking it up into small manageable junks and I think getting back into the 12s for Christmas is more than realistic!

Thank you!.. :) Are you on a slimming journey?.. I'm normally quite flakey when it comes to slimming.. Week 4 and I've usually lost interest.. Hoping to keep the momentum going on this one!.. Reading other people's success stories on here, really does help to give me that push!! Xx

Thank you!.. :) Are you on a slimming journey?.. I'm normally quite flakey when it comes to slimming.. Week 4 and I've usually lost interest.. Hoping to keep the momentum going on this one!.. Reading other people's success stories on here, really does help to give me that push!! Xx

Yeah, I had my baby boy in March and started out originally to lose the baby weight. I've now lost that and am aiming to lose another 2 stone. I've got a diary on here in the members only section, although I'd lost most of my weight before I started it!

I'm usually the same, I want big results and if I haven't seen them after about a month I get disappointed and give up! This time around though someone has clicked and it's been so much easier. I'm still on maternity leave though, so am probably finding it easier with some free time to exercise and no temptations from work mates!

Back