First JUDDDD weigh in after CD!

Hope u dont mind me butting in!!
But ive been on cd since april - have a little under a stone to go till orginal target of 4stone loss but thinking now id like to lose abit more but NOT doing cd for much longer!! Fed up!! iv really been considering this?! But i dont see how it can work????
Help!!!

hello little mumma, ive been on CD since March, pleased with my loss from it (3 stone and 30 inches) but getting fed up of no food and the fact my losses have slowed right down, for the sake of 1lb a week its not worth having 3 shakes a day and nothing else! im starting JUDDD tmrw but im still going to my CDC to get shakes for down days so hoping she'll still weigh me to keep a consistent record. i'll be weighing in 2 weeks from now to give myself time to adjust to JUDDD but i have started a diary in this forum called taking the plunge so if u want to follow me on my change from CD to JUDDD to see how I do then feel free to check in!

there are a few others at the same point on juddd such as yoga84 and greeneyes11 who have swapped from a vlcd to juddd on here so look out for them too!

Yes! Pretty much the same as me cd just isnt worth a 1-2lb a week - we are literally starving ourselves!!!! And at the end of the day we gotta eat again some when, i dunno if ur like me atall in the fact im so scared about eating again!! Cd us quite mentally unhealthy!!!!
Iv got a size 12 dress for my bday night out in 5weeks which is still to tight - i need to fit in it!! In the last 4weeks on cd iv lost 13lbs but no more inch loss round my waist...... The inch loss is more inportant which people say it what happens on this,i

Il def be followin ur diary and i might even have tomoro as an UD... Scared!! Lol x

littlemumma said:
Yes! Pretty much the same as me cd just isnt worth a 1-2lb a week - we are literally starving ourselves!!!! And at the end of the day we gotta eat again some when, i dunno if ur like me atall in the fact im so scared about eating again!! Cd us quite mentally unhealthy!!!!
Iv got a size 12 dress for my bday night out in 5weeks which is still to tight - i need to fit in it!! In the last 4weeks on cd iv lost 13lbs but no more inch loss round my waist...... The inch loss is more inportant which people say it what happens on this,i

Il def be followin ur diary and i might even have tomoro as an UD... Scared!! Lol x

I agree about CD being mentally unhealthy - after 5 months on it I literally have no idea what to eat anymore :-( I've lost all my confidence in my ability to make good choices! I'm hoping JUDDDD will help me to get back to being "normal!" x

I agree about CD being mentally unhealthy - after 5 months on it I literally have no idea what to eat anymore :-( I've lost all my confidence in my ability to make good choices! I'm hoping JUDDDD will help me to get back to being "normal!" x

yes i agree, i got to the point where if i set myself a target of sticking to SS for a week i'd feel guilty if I ate boiled eggs or a bit of chicken because it was like i'd falling off the wagon! ridiculous how it changes your mindset but now im focusing on JUDDD, im hoping it'll give me a new lease of life. obviously im still nervous about gaining as ive had this problem on previous diets where ive got to this weight, i.e. in the low 9s, aiming to get into the 8s then lost it along the way and ended up staying in the 8s. the focus for me is to get this last stone off but to do it gradually through juddding and exercising, hopefully it;ll give my metabolism the much needed boost i crave!

today is my last proper day of CD, although i will be doing SS for my DDs to start. i've already taken myself out of ketosis, had a little naughty chocolate mini binge last night, had 3 snacksize bars and a bag of crisps and am starving this morning so ketosis is gone now but im hoping that'll put me in a good position to start my UP day tmorw without a major shock to the system!

I know... Its not good is it?! I had 3 weeks off plan a month ago and lost 3-4lbs in that time so at least i didnt gain but i was so scared of eating i was having the tiniest of meals - like half a bown bread sarnie, or a 200cal ss+ dinner!! I dunno if i could eat up to 2000cals!!!!!!!

I think im joining you.... First official Dd today! 3 delicious cd shakes!!! Yum! Lol im scared of tellin my cdc?? Lol!! Its my weigh in tomoro at 9 so after that ill consider a nice cooked brekkie!! Lol its been ages since iv had real food!!!! Omg

littlemumma said:
I think im joining you.... First official Dd today! 3 delicious cd shakes!!! Yum! Lol im scared of tellin my cdc?? Lol!! Its my weigh in tomoro at 9 so after that ill consider a nice cooked brekkie!! Lol its been ages since iv had real food!!!! Omg

I told my CDC that I couldn't afford to do CD anymore lol! I'm such a coward that I couldn't tell her I was going to eat food again... Which just shows how messed up CD makes you!!

I'm on an UD and just had a bacon and egg bagel soooooo yummy :)

lol its my weigh in tonight and i'm telling my CDC that im going to start juddd! ive told her about the diet before and she said that when she met up with her other consultants on a meeting that some of them were mentioning it, seems like a natural progression for most people going from a vlcd. i need to get shakes from her still but i'll book to see her just once a fortnight from now and hope she'll still be happy to weigh me to note my progress, i love my little cambridge book coz if i ever feel low after a slow loss i just read over the losses and feel better so if i do well with juddd it'll be lovely to see my weight in the 8s on the book!

Iv already used that one!! Thats y i had 5weejks in total off!! I only went back 2 weeks ago! But in fairness she said she didnt know y id come back.. As id lost a stone near on my own so i think she'll b ok?! Just a wuss!!! Lol

lumpyandbumpy said:
lol its my weigh in tonight and i'm telling my CDC that im going to start juddd! ive told her about the diet before and she said that when she met up with her other consultants on a meeting that some of them were mentioning it, seems like a natural progression for most people going from a vlcd. i need to get shakes from her still but i'll book to see her just once a fortnight from now and hope she'll still be happy to weigh me to note my progress, i love my little cambridge book coz if i ever feel low after a slow loss i just read over the losses and feel better so if i do well with juddd it'll be lovely to see my weight in the 8s on the book!

Good luck with ur w.i!!!
Yeah i reckon mine would b ok... Shes quite nice, il tell her il see how i get on and if its not for me il be back - again!!!

yes thats the way im looking at it too, i can always do a week of SS here and there if i feel my losses are too slow or im getting out of control! i think thats another thing im nervous of as its one thing to just be free to eat on the Up days but what worries me is will I start having extras on the Down days. i think in some ways, juddd may be harder to follow initially than SS as when i was doing SS, i was so determined to stick to it every day religiously but with juddd as u have that extra freedom, i think you must need extra willpower to be good on your Down days. saying that most posters on this forum have said that the Up days satisfy them enough to have a good Down day so it'll be a case of suck it and see with me! only one more day til my first Up day tomorrow now!

I know what u mean but for me - iv not been good at 100% ssing.... Not a day goes past where i dont sneek a bite of my sons sarnie or a mouthful of grapes, im prob never in ketosis anyway... Id like to think im man enough to survive one day of 500 cals so i can enjoy the next day, and with this u can plan it around ur social calender, the thing i hated about cwp was not being very social - i cant deal with meals out and i certainly cnt hit the clubs on water all night... So at least this way u can kinda do what u want, im not gonna eat badly tho - i like cooking good food and iv learnt so many things through CC and SW over the years i know whats good and whats not, maybe every few weeks il treat to a chinese or something tho :p

I'm really looking forward to find out how you both get on changing over to this regime. I'm on CD now, and really excited about swapping over once I am closer to my target - perhaps you'll inspire me to make the swap sooner.

Okay girls, deep breath in .... now breathe out and relax. lol . When you stop a VLCD you will gain up to 7lbs of water weight, this happens in the first few days a couple of DD swill sort that out. I lost 2lbs in my first week from swapping over from S+S and that was with just 3 DD s. I can't promise you will lose or STS on your first week but the majority of those making the switch do. Now if Juddd is going to work for you you have to eat, its a natural thing, you are just too used to using shakes and sachets, the average woman can maintain on 2000 cals , why would you be any different? If you are not fully comitted Juddd won't work, you have to be prepared to give it a couple of weeks and you have to be prepared to eat normal healthy meals on your UPs , Its not that hard, yesterday I had 2 weetbix, skimmed milk, 2 small wholemeal toast scraping of butter, pasta pot 1 finger twix, chicken curry and rice and naan bread and that came to just under 2000 cals, I didn't need to binge on chocolate, burgers and chips to hit my target. Now I appreciate that may seem like a lot of food after just shakes but its a normal diet.Today being a DD I will have 3 crispbakes with philly and a pasta pot later on , along with my milk allowance for my tea and coffee this will bring me in just under 500, I also drink cal free cream soda and try to drink lots of water. So just relax and enjoy, thats what juddd is about, having a normal life, eating food s with no exclusions, foods that you enjoy and losing weight and inches at the same time xxxx

yes i defo plan to stick to a similar Up day plan like you have mentioned in your post bajoleth because i want to balance healthy food such as weetabix, brown bread and grains, veg and chicken with my treats so i'll be following that for Ups. if i can stick to my shakes on Downs i'll be fine. i am expecting a gain in the first week but thats why im going to try not to weigh for at least the 1st 10 days and also why i wont book to see my cambridge consultant for a fortnight so that i can weigh with her when i buy more shakes. im looking forward to actually exercising properly again, i used to go to classes 4 times a week plus walk up to my mams house and back (about an hour walk) every other day so be nice to get back to a normal level of activity too! x

It does seem like the miracle diet!!!
Yes i think u can get so consumed by shake diets it takes over ur life, my oh hates me doin cd he thinks im obsessed... My thoughts on food arent good atm but that will change once i start eating normally again i am sure! Heres to my first DD! Cheers! X

Just got back from my second run of the week - I've decided to exercise on my UDs as even though I'm a lot smaller than I was (3 stone smaller lol!) I feel more flabby. So I'm doing C25K and I have to say its quite liberating getting out and running :)

I've been watching Biggest Loser USA and I've been thinking that if they can run at 500 pounds I can at 167!!! No excuse really lol!

Alex
Xx

Im obsessed with BL usa!!! And yes exactly my thought!! Theres no excuse to not be moving!! When the weathers good - i walk, i have 2 young sons so my double buggy is so heavy with them in i purposely walk to places with big hills! Yesterday i receieved my application pack for the gym - im getting married next june and i will be a size 10, 10st 7 bride!! I will i will!!!!!

littlemumma said:
Im obsessed with BL usa!!! And yes exactly my thought!! Theres no excuse to not be moving!! When the weathers good - i walk, i have 2 young sons so my double buggy is so heavy with them in i purposely walk to places with big hills! Yesterday i receieved my application pack for the gym - im getting married next june and i will be a size 10, 10st 7 bride!! I will i will!!!!!

Yes you will :) xxx

I have to record BL when I'm at work because I love it and it makes me feel thin lol! Xx

Back