First Major set back and its a bummer !

mancitymark

I’m on day 40 and lost 38 lbs but for the past 8 days only lost 3lb`s ....
It’s really disappointing and I am really grumpy!
I know I shouldn`t` be but it’s hard not to be totally p*ssed off with the whole thing.
I have read similar "low loss" threads so I am hoping it will kick start again, but at the moment I am probably at my worst moment since starting on Lipo.
:cry::sigh:

You have to look at your weight loss so far as a total, you have lost 40lbs !!!, in like what 5/6 weeks ?? and you are sad about that ?? Everyone and i mean everyone will have a week or two where they don't loose quite as much as they had hoped but it does pick up again.

I’m on day 40 and lost 38 lbs but for the past 8 days only lost 3lb`s ....
It’s really disappointing and I am really grumpy!
I know I shouldn`t` be but it’s hard not to be totally p*ssed off with the whole thing.
I have read similar "low loss" threads so I am hoping it will kick start again, but at the moment I am probably at my worst moment since starting on Lipo.
:cry::sigh:

i really wouldnt worry about it,usually with pilotrim if you weigh low one week,you weight loss is bigger the next week..your doing really well,3 pounds really is alot when u think about it..so you should be happy.chin up dude....

you have lost nearly a lb a day! that is an amazing achievement. i have read a few posts on here about peoples losses slowing down for a couple of weeks and they have been dishearted by it, but they stook at it and had amazing losses the week after. i think its just the stage where your body it getting used to the diet. hope you get a big loss next week xx

you will win through

I only lost three quarters of a pound on week 3 and then 5 each week after. I feel this week will only be a 2-3 which I wont like but like everone else says, you have to look at the bigger picture and really see how much you've lost. Also, you're thread on how tfr is changing you in other ways is victory too, stay with it, best of luck.

Thank you all ..... I wont give in ...

i know you are top of the league at the moment but surely as a man city supporter you must be used to being disappointed then having to pick yourself up again lol

sorry was that a low blow;)

Mark you have the resolve to do this and ditto on everything the guys above say.

Keep your eye on the prize just like the wee train from Dumbo- keep your self talk positive and you will see it through...

Remember also why you are doing this...

Love and bubbles being sent your way...

Mark,

You've achieved so much so far, if you were doing any other diet any loss at all would be a bonus!! I only lost 3lbs in my first week, whereas people usually lose half a stone at least, but I've had to stay positive, and I've been helped by people like you on this forum!

It's my second wi tomorrow, so keep your fingers crossed for me, and keep smiling- just keep thinking about those 40lbs gone!!

i know you are top of the league at the moment but surely as a man city supporter you must be used to being disappointed then having to pick yourself up again lol

Hey!.... Cheeky ! lol

Got moving again since I posted this thread ..... 3lb has added itself , another 1lb and that will be 3 stone gone since 3rd Aug... fantastic!

Well... I have one more lb to go to 3 stone, but basically yes. I hope that 1lb will be tomorrow or Sat.

Well done Mark.. Yay.. You must be chuffed & so proud of yourself... Pat on the back.. You the Man :)

I just think its nice to see everyone rallying round when its get tough x

Back