First meeting report

Chev13

Glass of wine anyone?
Hiya Girlies,

Well, I have just arrived back after my first meeting,

Well i say meeting, the instructor had to make an announcment and cancel the meeting as she couldn't cope with the numbers of people walking through the door,

So signed up, got weighed and sat for an hour before the 5 mintue "welcome" talk,

Not very useful but am ready to go for it, even though i am slightly concerned about having 35 points, is this right?

One useful point is that online you can sign up for the monthly pass which is £17.50 and covers the cost of all meetings, a saving of £4.50pw, and gives you access to the online E-source and associated website,

Looking forward to the week ahead, Catch you all soon,

Oh and BTW, changed to now losing 5.8st - so might take slightly longer

>BIG HUGS & KISSES<

Mark xx

Glad to hear the meeting went ok haven't said welcome i don't think so WELCOME lol and if you struggle with 35pts you can share them between us girls lol

Hi Mark,

Glad to hear that you got along to a first meeting and that it went ok-ish.....
I havent said hello either, so hello to you and welcome to minimins and weight watchers......
I don't personally go to a group and am going it alone at the mo...but if needs be in the future I might go to a group....
I would not personally join the online thingy, but only cos you can get all the fab advice you need from here!!
Anyway, good luck with your journey...keep us updated, and I totally agree with Kirsty, that if you have too many points, feel free to sling a few my way!!

xx

35 points does sound loads but youll get through them ;)

Look forward to hearing how youre doing :)

Told you that you'd get more points just for being a man! Grr :) Good luck and keep us all updated. Bet you'll have a great loss in your first week! x

Just posted on the other thread,, 35 points . You are so mean not to share them !!
Mind you i`m struggling to eat all mine, it seems an awful lot of food after cd lol
Stick with it babe x

Hi Mark! delighted to hear that all went well - keep us posted on your first official day on ww!!!

Hi again!

I posted in your other thread so without repeating myself you can look up on there and see my 'introduce myself' message!! :D

Hope it's going well Mark xx

Back