first meeting! wow!

sonya80

What an experience. The exercise was pretty intense but I did it. I have signed up for the premier membership as I hope it will encourage me to do more exercise.
Ttomorrow I start the diet. Im a bit worried as it is soooooo different from what I normally eat.... I guess that was the problem!
I'll let u know how I get on. Xx

Good luck sonya and all the best with your RC journey!

Im glad you enjoyed the class, i find it much more motivating than sw and ww, because you get the exercise class and i feel you get more for your money too.

Im sure you'll soon get the hang of the plan and on here and the magazine there are loads of recipe and meal ideas xxx

MrsWilsoncroft said:
Im glad you enjoyed the class, i find it much more motivating than sw and ww, because you get the exercise class and i feel you get more for your money too.

Im sure you'll soon get the hang of the plan and on here and the magazine there are loads of recipe and meal ideas xxx

I'm so upset there are none near me :(

Yes although it's very quiet over here and everyone on mfp is doin different things, but I will keep popping on here, I went over a little today but was still under of I included my exercise cals but I'm trying not to eat those

I too had a bit of a blip but not gonna beat myself up as have done some exercise and had a healthy tea.
How long have you need doing it for?

Since Monday really I've gone over two days but not my cals, as I've exercised so I was still under if that makes sense. It's weigh in tomo and I doubt I've lost anything I think I really have to cut down for it to start coming off

It is very natural to have weeks where you stay the same...if you are keeping a record of your measurements you will probably find you are down a couple of inches.

Yes I am measuring once a month so next week will be weigh and re measure. I will try even harder this week. I must see a loss!!

Back