first night out on lipotrim

I had a fantastic time!!!! I didnt get in until 3.30am this morning. I laughed all nite. watching my mates falling over and thinking no one had seen them. honestly, you do not realsie how much you miss when you do not drink. I am not a big drinker anyway but me and my mate were on water all night and had a fantastic night. ha ha.
the only thing is that they kept putting lime in my water. I took it out straight away but do you think I am doomed?

hey!! i had a sober nite out too and it was amazing!! i drink fizzy water, pretend its vodka and lemonade and join in with the 'drunken' fun!! its great pretending to be drunk lol and jumping round like an idiot. and when people start telling you how great you look and you start getting chatted up it makes it all worth it!! i've been out most weekends since i started LT 9 weeks ago and most of the time they put lemon or lime in, just take it out straight away and you should be fine. or sometimes i say, 'please can i have a water and a glass with ice but no lemon', this helps but depends how noisy the bar is as to whether they pay any attention!! haha :)

Sounds like a good night

nice one

Hi,
glad you had a great night out, now you know you can do it there will be no more fear. Wishing you all the best for this week.
Doirin

Hi.

Glad you had a good night out, also you will remember all of the antics of your mates hehe. I'm out this evening so hopefully I will get some compliments as well.

when i last went out i got a rose bought for me lol

i put it behind my ear and looked a right puff lol

Back